NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

15 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Movie, TV, and Comics character you do not want to see gender swapped. (Difficulty: Be nice, and go for the funny.)

Godzilla, because that suggests that kaiju breeding will soon feature in the films.

NT: It's 11 December.  What Thanksgiving leftovers are still in your fridge?   Need not be fully based in reality.

6 hours ago, death tribble said:

NT: It's Christmastime, there's no need to be afraid. Well actually there is but of what ? (Difficulty not relatives or the Krampus)

Santa Claus and his Elf agents on shelves everywhere. After all, if Santa can see everything you do, who can be really comfortable? You'd better be doubleplusgood!

7 hours ago, death tribble said:

NT: It's Christmastime, there's no need to be afraid. Well actually there is but of what ? (Difficulty not relatives or the Krampus)

All those hidden changes to your health & prescription insurance that on Jan 1 will see you unexpectedly owing a couple of thousand more dollars by Groundhog Day.

7 hours ago, death tribble said:

Carolers who think songs like "Last Christmas", "All I Want for Christmas Is You", and "Merry X-mas (War Is Over)" are appropriate to sing in public. 

New Topic: Santa just got Foxbat's Christmas wish list. What's on it?

7 hours ago, Pariah said:

5 hours ago, death tribble said:

Donald Trump's bank account

OT: He felt the sting of disappointment when he got in and only crypto was left -- the real money had already been spirited away by Talisman.

7 hours ago, Pariah said:

An arsenal of Nerf weaponry and ammunition.

On 12/12/2022 at 11:10 PM, Cancer said:

New Topik: Now that that nonsense around Whoville is over, where does the Grinch move to?

The Frozen franchise and its popularity betting less and less possible without Federal intervention.

NT: Subtle signs you are staying in the wrong sort of hotel?

16 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs you are staying in the wrong sort of hotel?

"What time is checkout? Doesn't matter. You can check out any time you like ... but you can never leave."

New Topic: What is Mr. Incredible giving his wife and kids for Christmas?

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

Two weeks on Syndrome's Island, which the government is developing as a training and R&R station for supers, and while it's been broadly hinted that Bob & Helen will be made co-superintendents of the training section once that is ready, only the resort hotel is open for business at this time.

8 hours ago, Pariah said:

I don't know, but I can tell you what he's NOT giving them... NO CAPES!

New Topic:  Santa Claus tests positive for COVID two days before Christmas, and Foxbat volunteers to fill in for him (whether the Jolly Old Elf wants him to or not).  What "minor changes" is Foxbat going to make to this festive holiday?

4 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

New Topic:  Santa Claus tests positive for COVID two days before Christmas, and Foxbat volunteers to fill in for him (whether the Jolly Old Elf wants him to or not).  What "minor changes" is Foxbat going to make to this festive holiday?

"Packages are so 19th Century. I'm giving everybody gift cards to Foxbat Industries -- Purveyors of fine comedic weaponry since last Tuesday!

I swear I'm not selling anything actually lethal --"

Old Topic: Violet gets ten free audiobooks of her choice. Dash gets a pedometer to help him learn more about his speed powers. Jack-Jack gets -- well, spec ially reinforced bhlocks and rattles. And his wife? Super-special spandex outfits for each of them with easier access to various bits (they're not naughty if you're married...)

On 12/15/2022 at 9:22 PM, BoloOfEarth said:

Instead of the traditional reindeer,  he uses new,  improved robodeer that sing Foxbat-inspered versions of the holiday classics.