NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Bad Sunday School teacher quotes
"So' date=' children, even as you inevitably burn in screaming agony in the fiery pits of Hell while demons mercilessly torture and rape you unendingly for millions upon millions of years, you can forever take comfort in knowing that it is all part of God's greater plan, because he [i']loves[/i] you."

NT: What if Tyra Banks held "Marvel's Next Hero"?
Okay, I don't want to hear any more whining. If you're going to make it in the big leagues, you're going to learn to perform acrobatic martial maneuvers in stiletto heels, and that's all there is to it.

NT: Olympic Events We'd Like To See

Purse Puppy Hurdles Relay: Where all those annoying people that carry those little yipper dogs that won't shut up in their purses must run a 4 x 400 hurdles relay races - with dogs and purses. All losing teams are internationally banned from carrying said dogs(or any like dogs) in their purses for the next four years.

NT: Someone uou don't want as your new neighbour

"Honey, I just met the new neighbor. He's a doctor, and seems like a nice guy. He had a funny name, what was it again? Anyway, he invited us over for dinner. He said something about having another friend for dinner, with some chianti and fava beans."

"Hi there, we just moved in, we're a family in a reality TV show, this should be fun!"

NT: Things you'd like to say to sales people but normally don't.

I appreciate the help but will you quit following me like a f***ing dog looking for a scrap of food (I would particularlly like to say this to furniture salesmen)

NT: Disney Character Sex Scenes

I appreciate the help but will you quit following me like a f***ing dog looking for a scrap of food (I would particularlly like to say this to furniture salesmen)

NT: Disney Character Sex Scenes

Blue Fairy: "Okay now, Pinnochio, I'm going to get on all fours. Just look towards my back and start lying...