NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT:

So where was Enforcer84 this weekend?

After he accidently took a right at Alberquerque, he found himslef lost in the middle of a pack of Kancho playing, crotch grabbing, Japanese middle school girls. He was lucky to escape with both hands unbroken.

NT: Top Hero Universe character you'd like to see amovie made about.

Topique Nouveau: Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and ____ ?

NT: Top Hero Universe character you'd like to see amovie made about.

Ahem...

"So yeah I think we could do a great film about Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, and a dimensional travelling Teen Dream (Teen Champions)"

Ta Da!

Topique Nouveau: Cosmic Boy' date=' Saturn Girl and ____ ?[/quote']

Duck Masterson ! Because hey, you have to have the comic relief bit and the kids like animals and chicks really dig ducks, you know what I am saying !

NT: And the Oscar for ________________ goes to ________________ for ______________________

NT: And the Oscar for ________________ goes to ________________ for ______________________

And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to a film that didn't even make it's money back because we in hollywood obviously know good movies better than the average film goer.

Duck Masterson ! Because hey, you have to have the comic relief bit and the kids like animals and chicks really dig ducks, you know what I am saying !

And the Oscar for Best Actor goes to Leon Turner for his role as "Leon" in, No really, I will pay you back next week!

And the Oscar for Most Confusion Caused goes to DustRaven and ghost-angel for partly turning into each other.

NT: I only go to the library to ______!