NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

One more word out of you and I'm sending you into the future, and you know what that'll do to continuity.

NT: When good game developers go bad.

Steve Long on a water tower outside a convention with a sniper rifle

"You want CLOWN back huh? Well... CLOWN this!" *Bang*

"Right in the funny bone...You laughing now, Fanboy??!"

NT: When good game developers go bad.

"So, we're combining Hybrid and FATAL, and to make it hip to the kids we're adding a TCG element, using concepts from Yu-Gi-Oh and Doctor WHO. Now, whoever can do the best impersonation of a yak in heat goes first, then rolls the d10000 to see how many spaces he moves ... oh, yeah, licensing also gave us the rights to Jar Jar Binks, those short guys from Lord of the Rings, and something called a 'Wonder Twins' for use as game elements."

Godzilla is such a wimp. King Kong could kick his ass!!

NT: Wendy and Marvin's final remarks to the SuperFriends when they found out they had been replaced by the Wonder Twins

Wendy: *Glaring at Wonder Woman* "Sure, I say my experimental days are over... and you pull THIS on us... you vindictive b*tch!"

Marvin: "Well, screw you all.... I'm changing my name to Seanbaby and going to make a scathing website on all your asses! You'll rue the day!"

Wonderdog: "yeah!"

Guest Skaramine

Marvin: So what? You pussies gonna actually start punching people again? Cripes, Batman didn't even teach me aikido or judo. Hello! No super powers... I NEED frickin' martial arts!

Wendy: Step off, Marvin. Let's go to Image. Here, take this thighmaster and these steroids. I hear they need an archer.

Marvin: Yeah, noogies. That's right. You don't have Super Marvin to kick around anymore. Now you gonna be dealin' with a cool guy. Shaft. Yeah. I'm one bad...

Wendy: Shut your mouth and let's go.

"Pfah, we just heard there's an opening for a new Hawk and Dove! And we're just as useless as they are, see ya later, suckers!"

NT: Things heard on a date between Mightybec and Hermit...

(PS - Hermit, that's what you get for bumping)

"Get off that fence and prepare to squeal like a sheep, Flag head."

**Mightybec brandishes a metal fencepost**

"You can just put away the clipboard, Cap. This is what I meant when I said we were going to be 'poling'."

NT: Things a newbie should not say on their first visit to the NGD.

Guest Skaramine

**Mightybec brandishes a metal fencepost**

"You can just put away the clipboard, Cap. This is what I meant when I said we were going to be 'poling'."

Baaaaaa.

"So, does anyone want to talk about religion or politics? I like rational discussions on these topics, and I hope you all do to!"

NT: What any of the Superfriends thought after reading their write-up and rating at Seanbaby.com.

Guest Skaramine

Green Lantern: I know someone's ass whose gonna get ridden. Check out this piston powered dildo... POW BITCH! Try that shit on for size!

Guest Skaramine

Hi. I'm Doug. Uhm... sorry about that hole in your plasma screen TV. I was cleaning my .480 Ruger...

NT: Things to do to honor a bunny president.