NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"I am the terror that haunts the highways and the byways. I am he who strikes back against the tyranny of unjust traffic laws. I am he who dares to ask "How could I be charged with violating the law on a one-way street when I was only going one way?" I am he who, when asked by the officers of the law "Do you know how fast you were going? says "Yes!" and roars away. And fifty years from now, when the roads are truly free, you will all thank me for it! Parking tickets? I laugh at parking tickets! Ha, Ha I laugh at parking dickets! Do your worst, your dishonor!"

NT: Signs that what you just bought on eBay does not match what is about to be delivered;.

NT: Signs that what you just bought on eBay does not match what is about to be delivered;.

You bought it on eBay.

'Nuff said.

NT: Signs that the Impending Doom™ of The World's Evilest Master Villain™ is not going to more than mildly inconvenience the world.

NT: Signs that the Impending Doom™ of The World's Evilest Master Villain™ is not going to more than mildly inconvenience the world.

"Yes, when this device is complete, all the parking meters on the earth shall send their funds to me and my world conquest will be complete!"

"Egad, Brain! That's brillant! But, wait... wait.... wait....."

"What is it?"

"How are we going to pick up the money?"

"How are we -- wait, that is a poser. Hmmm..... Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I fink so, Brain, but how does Naga the Serpent hold herself up with such a tiny bra?"

"Pinky, don't make me hurt you."

He's kidnapped all the world's leaders and will kill them if we don't pay the ransom! We've gotta save them!

....hey, wait a minute...

*Meanwhile In his Lair*

No ransom, no rescue attempts. I don't understand these are the most powerful men in the world! Why is no one- I TOLD YOU NO CLUB SANDWICHES NOW SHUT UP!!!

...oh God...I'm stuck with these guys aren't I?

NT:

Presidential races you'd like to see.

NT: Presidential races you'd like to see.

Hillary Clinton vs. Condi Rice, in which the two candidates must share a hotel room throughout the campaign and the winner of each debate is designated that evening's "top".

And did I mention that each hotel must have a fully functional webcam in operation at all times?

A remake of Lassie, starring the Taco Bell dog.

NT: The outgoing message on God's answering machine

'Hi this is God. I'm not in right now as I am giving a shout out to all my homies. Please leave a prayer at the tone and one of my angels will get back to you.

Incidentally Lucifer, if you pull that trick one more time, I'll smite thee into the middle of the next million years. Don't mess with the Lord thy God or else.'

"This is G-d. Thank Me I'm getting a call from somebody other than the Pope. No insult intended if you are the Pope, of course. Leave a message at the sound of the tone, and don't forget to tithe or burn goats as appropriate."

NT: The outgoing message on the Anti-Christ's answering machine.

NT:Birthday Greetings you don't necessarily want.

"Happy Birthday from Mr. G. Reaper! Remember how you always complained that birthdays just meant you were one year closer to death? Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore!"

NT: Pet peeves you would like to see outlawed, and the extreme punishment you feel that violation deserves