NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Guest Skaramine

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Cap showed at the last JLA/Avengers meeting with this primo hemp. Damn I'm glad that boyscout reminded me that the framers of the Constitution smoked that stuff. Wow... my hands feel so handlike...

New topic: Things Batman Writes in his Diary

"Dear Bat-Diary ... Dick looked so hot in his green speedo ... but I saw that hussy Barbara looking at him today too .. guess I'll have to let the Joker free again ..."

New Topic: Things you'd never expect to hear from Captain America's mouth.

Guest Skaramine

*whip crack* "I didn't hear you 'Tasha." *whip crack* "Who's der Commisar?" *whip crack*

Topic:

What's Mightybec's Answering Machine Message?

Guest Skaramine

Where In My Colon Is Carmen Sandiego?

(Whoops, I think I broke the rules ... that's what I get for jumping straight to the end of the thread.)

Answer my game too

We'll run both together.

BTW - funny game. :D

General comment - I think a specific 3 posts thing is a bit much for newbies to have to go back and figure out. I'd just go with the flow and change subjects when people feel like it. But that's me...as far as video games...

"Hey, the new Social Case Worker video game is out!"

Guest Skaramine

New Topic: What Steve Long is thinking right now

"I have to think of a way to include a hot heroine in fishnets into Dark Champions... hm... let's see what Ben's been posting lately... OH MY GOD! nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets nofishnets

New Topic: What Steve Long is thinking right now

(as it is 2:00 AM here and 120 Am in CA: )

Man I need to get some sleep, why won't these HERO ideas stop coming for just a few hours?

NT: Things overheard at a fish market.