NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"Personally, I think draconian measures, like forcing children to learn to read hurts their self esteem...Billy, why don't you stop stabbing Joseph with the pencil, it's not taking him to his happy place...Where was I? Oh yes, structure and discipline are out-moded methods of repression, we want children to feel free to dare here at school. Oh, and here's your son's underpants."

'And now on 'Things they shouldn't do !' we go live to see Martin Graham knocking off his secretarybehind his wife's back !'

Meanwhile nearby

'See Tony, isn't that Graham character actually Stevie 'The Weasel' Neighburgh who testified at Morrie's trial and went into the witness protection program ?'

'It is. And I know that house. Let's get him !'

NT: Whacky things you don't want to know about your grandparents

NT: Whacky things you don't want to know about your grandparents

And so it finally came out, after months of therapy, that little Jimmy had seen his Papa and Nana frolicking about the may pole on that hot summer's night, naked for all the world to see except for flowers woven in their hair...all their hair.

NT: Bad epitaphs.