NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Guest Skaramine

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Captain, not only is this behavior illogical, but riding a swing through my pierced ears is discomforting and an impairment to my duties as a starfleet officer.

NT: Signs your favorite comic book character is being now written by (pick least favorite/most despised writer)

Now this is interesting...it seems that the Fantastic Four are all aliens who switched with Reed and company during the "cosmic ray" storm they hit. The real Richards' crew is in a coma buried miles beneath solid rock in a planetoid circling the Kree homeworld...makes sense to me.

'"HEY! Ami-chan! Rei-chan! Minako-chan! what are you doing, and where are your clothes?"

(I knew we never should have sold the Sailor Moon rights to Studio Foglio.....)

NT: Things never to do after suddenly finding yourself transported to Middle-Earth.

Fangorn Forest eh? Looks like the perfect place to begin singing "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay!" :D

Guest Skaramine

Dark Caveman HERO : with thirty different varietyies of club, fifteen stone azes, and twelve different types of flint arrowhead! not to mention the menace of the Og!

NT: Things you don't want to hear from your obstetrician during childbirth.

You are certain the father was human, right?

New Topic:Favorite euphamisms for insults...

Slams or put-downs

Well, they are euphamisms........

People who know me know I'm insulting people when I call them "Sparky." As in "okay, sparky, I see your point." Long story.

NT: Signs your computer has become artificially intelligent, and doesn't like you.