NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs that your cat has been driving the car behind your back

When you start the car, you suffer permanent hearing loss from the MC Kitteh hip-hop disk left in the CD player.

NT: Your fantasies of climactic bad-guy-gets-comeuppance scenes that happen in your workplace.

NT: Your fantasies of climactic bad-guy-gets-comeuppance scenes that happen in your workplace.

Somebody, somewhere, just once, actually gets fired for being incompetent. No violence, no screaming. Just "if you can't do your job, you can't have your job".

OK, some violence. As Thai is leaving the building after being fired, I run over him. Twice. Maybe three times. Then take a poop on him. Then run him over again. Then possibly set him on fire. Or poop on him one last time, haven't decided.

Somebody, somewhere, just once, actually gets fired for being incompetent. No violence, no screaming. Just "if you can't do your job, you can't have your job".

OK, some violence. As Thai is leaving the building after being fired, I run over him. Twice. Maybe three times. Then take a poop on him. Then run him over again. Then possibly set him on fire. Or poop on him one last time, haven't decided.

This year from Milk Man Dan Productions: There will be poop

Knowing that the idiots who make my life difficult at work are most likely going to continue to live the kinds of lives they live right now for the remainder of their natural lives. In other words, they're going to continue to work in call centers well into their sixties because they're too lazy and too stupid to do anything else.

In an effort to emulate the metric system, the International Convention on Weights and Measures redefines the as 10,000 feet effective immediately, increasing the length of the marathon by another 23.4 (old) miles.

NT: What Franklin Richards does to celebrate Mother's Day

"I'm not going to use my powers today so that you and Daddy can have some of that 'special alone time' you're always talking about."

"I'm not going to use my powers today so that you and Daddy can have some of that 'special alone time' you're always talking about."

[off topic]

rimshot: Away from Joey Q's clutches! :D

carry on.

[/off topic]

The proclomation that anyone who does not finish the race in under 2 hours would be subject to a marathon of Pauly Shore movies.

NT: What Franklin Richards does to celebrate Mother's Day

"I retconned Joe Quesada out of existence just for you! Now daddy isn't a fascist jerkwad!"

NT: What other superheroes do for their mothers on Mother's Day.

"I retconned Joe Quesada out of existence just for you! Now daddy isn't a fascist jerkwad!"

NT: What other superheroes do for their mothers on Mother's Day.

Make a deal with Mephisto to save your elderly aunt's life at the ruin of your own...

NT: Subtle signs that your Mother's Day gift was a bad idea.

"Well, sorry, mom, I thought it would be something different. I didn't know the Strip-O-Gram was going to show up in the middle of church. Did it cause much interference with dad's sermon?"

NT: Subtle signs that your Mother's Day gift was a bad idea.

"Yeah, Mom's feeling a lot better, they say she'll be discharged in the next week or so. Man, who'd have thought a simple Mother's Day gift would be enough to give a person a heart attack?"

New Topic: Thinking ahead, Bad ideas for Father's Day gifts.

New Topic: Thinking ahead' date=' Bad ideas for Father's Day gifts.[/quote']

"Honey, I'm pregnant!"

"Pregnant! But . . . but I had a vasectomy!"

"Yes, well, that was you, not me. Don't worry, Bob looks a lot like you, nobody will be able to tell."