NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What Clark Kent is depressed about today. (Added difficultly: you CANNOT say "Being Clark Kent")

The new safety reflective tape in the stairwells, garage, and equipment spaces has kryptonite granules as part of the reflective stuff.

NT: Creative bribes to offer the instructor of the class you've blown off all term. Difficulty: you must actually be able to make the bribe.

NT: Creative bribes to offer the instructor of the class you've blown off all term. Difficulty: you must actually be able to make the bribe.

"If you give me a passing grade, I'll fill up your car's gas tank. Twice."

Okay, so you'll have to take out a student loan to pull it off, but it'd be worth it.

"Give me an 'A' and I'll have Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johannsen, and Natalie Portman over to your house later tonight to give you a sensual massage."

I can MAKE that bribe. I can't deliver on it, but I can make it.

"If you give me a pass, I'll hand you three rounds of 12 gauge 00-buck. If you don't, I'll deliver them in a speedier fashion, if you know what I mean."

NT: Ways to get Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johannsen, or Natalie Portman to come to your house.

NT: Ways to get Jessica Alba' date=' Scarlett Johannsen, or Natalie Portman to come to your house.[/quote']

Contact their agent(s). Mention that someone's making a new film featuring Johnny Depp. Drop the words 'Oscar buzz' somewhere in the conversation.

New Topic: Funniest circumstances to overhear the phrase, "Wow, I'm never going to do THAT again!"

NT: Subtle signs that the principal of your child's grade school is out of his mind.

He's the principal of a grade school; what more proof do you need?

NT: Subtle signs the immediately preceding poster is out of his/her mind.

He's posting on the NGD boards; what more proof do you need? :D

He's posting on the NGD boards; and by "posting on the NGD boards" I mean "painting a phlegmatic goat with rancid brie".

NT: A fun thing you could do with an NGD poster, a phlegmatic goat, and some rancid brie.

NT: A fun thing you could do with an NGD poster' date=' a phlegmatic goat, and some rancid brie.[/quote']

Feed the brie to the goat, and while it's distracted wrap it up in the poster.

What? Not that kind of poster?

Oh.

Sorry. :o

NT: A fun thing you could do with an NGD poster' date=' a phlegmatic goat, and some rancid brie.[/quote']

I'm not allowed to say, but it's a typical Saturday night for Mightybec.

NT: "I'm a modern-day Robin Hood, I steal from the rich and give to the _____________!"