NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

New Topic: What Foxbat plans to do about the rising cost of gasoline.

Replace the engine of the Centipedemobile with a couple dozen hamsters on treadmills.

NT: People whose ghosts you wouldn't want lingering in your house. (Bonus: Person need not be presently deceased; it can be a 'future haunting'.)

NT: People whose ghosts you wouldn't want lingering in your house. (Bonus: Person need not be presently deceased; it can be a 'future haunting'.)

It's hard to imagine a ghost I would want lingering in my house.

But it's be really nasty to have Hitler and Stalin plotting their mutual revenge in my basement.

"Hi. I am the ghost of George W. Bush, and I will be proceedifying with the hauntification of your redboom close-it."

NT: Ways to spice up golf tournaments.

NT: Innovative ways to get rid of a summer cold.

Drink plenty of fluids, take asperin for aches& pains, and go to bed with a friend and get plenty of exercise. :eg:

NT: Innovative ways to get rid of bad breath.

NT: Innovative ways to get rid of bad breath.

Don't wash your clothes for six weeks. True, it won't get rid of your bad breath, but your breath will be the last thing anyone notices....

New Topic: Unusual superhero endorsements for breakfast cereals.

Stupendous Man® recommends---Chocolate-frosted Sugar Bombs®! "They'll give you Muscles of Magnitude®! And, you won't land up with a kid sister!"

:thumbup:

"Captain America recommends you eat plenty of All-Bran, because justice and liberty aren't quite as easy to come by when you're all blocked up."

NT: Practical jokes Batman has played on Aquaman.

NT: Subtle signs that movie director M. Night Shamalyan (maker of The Sixth Sense) is even more out of his mind than usual today.

He just announced that he's entered into an agreement to bring Marvel's Civil War to the silver screen.

NT: Subtle signs that movie director M. Night Shamalyan (maker of The Sixth Sense) is even more out of his mind than usual today.

"The twist! I'll give you a twist! The ghost is actually Old Man Johnson wearing a phantom costume, and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!"

NT: Ways you would have taken care of the Scooby-Doo gang, were you the bad guy (difficulty: no easy solutions involving bullets).

NT: Ways you would have taken care of the Scooby-Doo gang' date=' were you the bad guy (difficulty: no easy solutions involving bullets).[/quote']

Poison the Scooby-snacks with rat poison. Steal Velma's glasses. Strangle Fred with that ascot.