NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: In the final battle between the Pirates' date=' Ninjas, Zombies, Barbarians, Catgirls, Soldiers, Elves, Goths, Vikings, Cyborgs, Vampires, Werewolves, Shapechangers, and G-Men. The Winner will surely be _______________.[/quote']

Jerry Bruckheimer, because he'll get to make a crappy movie about it.

NT: In the final battle between the Pirates' date=' Ninjas, Zombies, Barbarians, Catgirls, Soldiers, Elves, Goths, Vikings, Cyborgs, Vampires, Werewolves, Shapechangers, and G-Men. The Winner will surely be _______________.[/quote']

... anyone but dumpy over-aged keyboard-jockey white guys like me.

Stop making Butter Rum Lifesavers!

NT: In the final battle between the Pirates, Ninjas, Zombies, Barbarians, Catgirls, Soldiers, Elves, Goths, Vikings, Cyborgs, Vampires, Werewolves, Shapechangers, and G-Men. The Winner will surely be _______________.

Mr. Rogers in a Blood Stained Sweater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwBK31tC5QM

NT: In a limited Series we could only call "Fist of the Foxbat" our heroes learn...

NT: In a limited Series we could only call "Fist of the Foxbat" our heroes learn...

...that Foxbat has secretly been working for Menton all these years. Menton had promised Foxbat a date with his sister if he'd cooperate.

NT: Biggest surprises in week three of the football season

"Here in Gillette Stadium, things are looking bad for the Patriots. They're down five with 23 seconds to go, and they haven't been able to move the ball all day . . . wait a minute! That's Tom Brady's music! Oh . . . oh . . . he's standing up! He's pulling off the cast, and running full speed onto the field! No one sees him coming and . . . oh my lord, he just hit Matt Cassell with a folding chair! He's taking over! The Patriots drive down the field! Touchdown! Patriots win! Oh, the humanity!"

Basketball season.

NT: What Dr Destroyer will get me for my birthday this year.

Your choice of any city you want, LEVELED!

NT: Coincidentally, Dr. Destroyer and Enforcer84 share the same birthdays, but there's been a mix up and Enforcer opens his gifts to find he's been shipped Dr. Destroyer's birthday presents....

NT: Coincidentally' date=' Dr. Destroyer and Enforcer84 share the same birthdays, but there's been a mix up and Enforcer opens his gifts to find he's been shipped Dr. Destroyer's birthday presents....[/quote']

A killer robot replica of Scarlett Johansen. Coincidentally, it's exactly what E84 asked for, so nobody noticed the mix-up.

NT: Coincidentally' date=' Dr. Destroyer and Enforcer84 share the same birthdays, but there's been a mix up and Enforcer opens his gifts to find he's been shipped Dr. Destroyer's birthday presents....[/quote']

"Hey, my gift! Wait, Canada! Oh great, what am I gonna do with this thing? Man, I thought the Doctor would have gotten something good, like Texas or Brazil or even Luxembourg, but Canada?

Well, I hope he likes my Jonas Brothers box set. And I was looking forward to rocking out tonight!"

NT: Dr. Destroyer has decided he wants to be a rock star. What is his first hit song?

Tyrant Lyrics (song by Judas Priest)

Behold, 'tis I the commander

Whose grip controls you all

Resist me not, surrender

I'll no compassion call

(Chorus)

Tyrant, capture of humanity

Tyrant, conqueror of all

Tyrant, hideous destructor

Tyrant, every man shall fall

Your very lives are held within my fingers

I snap them and you cower down in fear

You spineless things who belly down to slither

To the end of the world you follow to be near

(Chorus)

Mourn for us oppressed in fear

Chained and shackled, we are bound

Freedom choked, in dread we live

Since Tyrant was enthroned

I listen not to sympathy

Whilst ruler of this land

Withdraw your feeble aches and moans

Or suffer smite from this my hand

(Chorus)

Mourn for us oppressed in fear

Chained and shackled, we are bound

Freedom choked, in dread we live

Since Tyrant was enthroned

My legions faithful onto death

I'll summon to my court

And as you perish each of you

Shall scream as you are sought

(Chorus)

Hockey season.

D@mn Red Wings. :D

NT: Dr. Destroyer has decided he wants to be a rock star. What is his first hit song?

Appetite for Destruction

New Topic: Milkman Dan has decided that he's going to be a movie star. What's his first starring role?