NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Movies that would be improved with NGD posters in starring roles

Death Tribble in The X-Files Movie. It'd be an improvement from Death Tribble's point of view, anyway. :thumbup:

(Actually, my first thought involved Kill Bill and teh_bunneh, but I didn't want to end up decapitated. Again. :bmk: )

"Hey, my gift! Wait, Canada! Oh great, what am I gonna do with this thing? Man, I thought the Doctor would have gotten something good, like Texas or Brazil or even Luxembourg, but Canada?

Well, I hope he likes my Jonas Brothers box set. And I was looking forward to rocking out tonight!"

NT: Dr. Destroyer has decided he wants to be a rock star. What is his first hit song?

I have to hate you.

Incidently, someone I know took her youthgroup to a Jonas Brothers concert and they were...slightly put off by the brothers holding hands and singing to eachother for the song "In your eyes".

And they'll never be as cool as Hanson.

The Milkman Who Knew Too Much

NT: Movies that would be improved with NGD posters in starring roles

Myself, teh Bunneh, Lapsed Gamer, and Ghost Angel in place of whomever they are using to make the next Ghostbusters film.

(by the way, I'm Ray, Bunneh is Peter, GA is Igon and LG is Winston)

NT:

COngrats, you've graduated from sidekick to Founding Villain in a supergroup. Who are your villainous comrades/Lackeys?

Death Tribble in The X-Files Movie. It'd be an improvement from Death Tribble's point of view, anyway. :thumbup:

(Actually, my first thought involved Kill Bill and teh_bunneh, but I didn't want to end up decapitated. Again. :bmk: )

You will be so repped for this. Me and Gillian and David. Happy PURR. Does the Tribble disco dance of devastating joy.

And yeah I see your point with Kill Bill although only one person gets decapitated although there is a partial decapitation as well. Ity only counts if the head comes off.

And worset colour to paint an old car ? Rust red.

Baby sh*t green.

(I have seen a car this color ... eesh.)

Hey, you saw my car back then? Yow!

Presidental Candidates

NT: Things that would be improved by a nice coat of black paint

My old car. :straight: It already had black vinyl interior. I called it the Rolling Dutch Oven.