NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Teh Bunneh is in charge of Afghanistan' date=' what are his policies?[/quote']

It becomes the People's Rip-Off Republic of New Bunnistan.

NT: The "official" unit of currency in New Bunnistan, what he makes people exchange their real money for in order to buy stuff.

NT: The "official" unit of currency in New Bunnistan' date=' what he makes people exchange their real money for in order to buy stuff.[/quote']

Monopoly© money with bikini pics pasted on the back. If you paste on a pic he doesn't like, you have to trade in all your money...and your quickening. :bmk:

NT: The "official" unit of currency in New Bunnistan' date=' what he makes people exchange their real money for in order to buy stuff.[/quote']

Canadian dollars. Wait, didn't somebody already say Monopoly money?

NT: Many currencies such as the Canadian dollar or the Euro are brightly-colored and have interesting pictures on them; pick a unit of U.S. currency and what appropriate color and picture should be on it.

NT: Many currencies such as the Canadian dollar or the Euro are brightly-colored and have interesting pictures on them; pick a unit of U.S. currency and what appropriate color and picture should be on it.

If hyperinflation is coming ... and some have suggested that ... then the $1 should be bright red and orange, featuring an image of the Hindenburg crash.

Billion dollar bills ($1,000,000,000) should feature the company logo and colors of whatever corporation is getting them in the bailout. Custom printing shouldn't be a problem; we're only printing 700 of them. Or 750. Or 800. Or 893. Or....

New Topic: What VIPER agents do after they get laid off.

New Topic: What VIPER agents do after they get laid off.

"So, you have decided to join us? Your resume is ...impressive"

"Thank you, though I always felt VIPER didn't utilize my spiritual side enough, and somewhat envied the outfits you folks at DEMON wore."

"Yes, very nice aren't they? Oh, oh my."

"What is it?"

"I see a distinct lack of chanting training?"

"That's totally my fault for leaving that off... but we did do chants of a sort in drill. I'm sure I could adapt quickly."

"mmm, I suppose so , yes, a few rounds of 'I don't know, but I've been told, you get good stuff when you sell your soul' might do."

"Heh. Exactly....Err.. uhm."

"Something wrong?"

"Ah.. no no."

"Good, sign here."