NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: If you could have any member of this Board for a roommate' date=' who would it be and why?[/quote']

Decades ago The Monster and I were roommates, but that was before mom & dad kicked us out of the house ....

NT: If you could have any member of this Board for a roommate, who would it be and why?

Not sure, so all applicants will be required to take part in the 'Visual pleasantness comparison evaluation' which count for 50% of their grade.

What??

NT: Reality TV for gamers

NT: Reality TV for gamers

I've never received anything but positive responses here about my suggestion of Survivor: Bangkok Brothel. So that sounds like a good reality TV show for gamers that hang around these boards, anyway. :rolleyes:

Dancing with the Monsters where people you don't like on film, sport, radio or Tv or whatever dance with Orcs, Goblins, Dragons and see if they can survive. Rush Limbaugh is up next. Pity the celebrity dancing with that monster.

NT: Signs that the cheerleaders have been gotten at as they try to pep up the crowd. Difficulty no pregnancy gags or anything alluding to it.

NT: Signs that the cheerleaders have been gotten at as they try to pep up the crowd. Difficulty no pregnancy gags or anything alluding to it.

They wander around slowly, moaning loudly, "Brainsss...."

NT: Everyone is commenting on Obama's first 100 days but what about Biden's ?

Excerpts from "The Journal Of VP Biden":

Day 1: Yea! I'm VP! I thought of asking Dick Cheney exactly what I'm supposed to do, but that guy scares the crap out of me.

Day 17: Measured my foot. It's only 11 1/4 inches long. Sent a memo to the Bureau of Weights and Measures demanding an explanation.

Day 19: Measured my foot, width this time. It's 3 1/2 inches. Neat.

Day 36: Obama made me do an internet search for dog breeds. Found out that toy poodles don't require batteries. Who'd a thunk it?

Day 58: Measured my mouth. Four inches across.

Day 65: Hey, I just figured out my foot will fit in my mouth. Way cool!

NT: More subtle signs that your congresscritter has lost his mind. (Difficulty: no partisanship)

He filibusters against pie.

Doh, that's the third. Ummm ...

NT: Things you have never stored in your freezer, and have never heard of being stored in a freezer. Difficulty: no one you know, or pieces thereof.

NT: Things you have never stored in your freezer' date=' and have never heard of being stored in a freezer. Difficulty: no one you know, or pieces thereof.[/quote']

The fragile remains of my sanity after the Praxis II exam.