NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What to do when your favourite poster has an overdose of their favourite thing (inspired by the fact that every day I seem to see Gillian Anderson's new play in the paper with a picture of her and the play being recommended)

Force-feed them a factor of 10 more of the stuff, in order to invoke the puke reflex.

NT: What to do when your favourite poster has an overdose of their favourite thing (inspired by the fact that every day I seem to see Gillian Anderson's new play in the paper with a picture of her and the play being recommended)

Sing "My Favorite Things" at the top of your voice, adding a new verse including that particular favourite thing.

And if you've ever heard me sing, you'd know why that would cure somebody. My voice fills the room so well, people get up and leave to make more room for it...

Do Posters really have favorite things? Mine usually just hand on the wall where I put them.........

NT: Martin Scorsese is planning a new biopic of Frank Sinatra. He has announced that Jaimie Foxx is going to play Ol' Blue Eyes. With this unusal decision in mind, who should play the rest of the Rat Pack?

NT: Martin Scorsese is planning a new biopic of Frank Sinatra. He has announced that Jaimie Foxx is going to play Ol' Blue Eyes. With this unusal decision in mind' date=' who should play the rest of the Rat Pack?[/quote']

Adam Sandler as Sammy Davis, Jr.

NT: Martin Scorsese is planning a new biopic of Frank Sinatra. He has announced that Jaimie Foxx is going to play Ol' Blue Eyes. With this unusal decision in mind' date=' who should play the rest of the Rat Pack?[/quote']

One of the Budweiser Clydesdales as Dean Martin.

The most unusual thing about that is that the Clydesdales are all geldings.

NT: Lawyers, guns, and money are not sufficient. What else is needed to get out of your predicament?

NT: Lawyers' date=' guns, and money are not sufficient. What else is needed to get out of your predicament?[/quote']

A cocker spaniel, a gallon of green paint, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

NT: The worst advice you ever got from your drunk Uncle Al.

NT: The worst advice you ever got from your drunk Uncle Al.

"Put all your retirement money into Fannie Mae stock and forget about it."

Well, he was right about the "forget about it" part.

NT: Locations in the space-time continuum that would not benefit from a visit from you.

Prehistoric Earth a the moment of the genesis of life. I'd probably slip and fall into the wrong pool of amino acid-laden water and throw off the reaction, and the end product of the next three point seven billion years of evolution would be sentient tree sloths.

New Topic: Bizarre historical events you'd "fix" if you had a time machine.