NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Amusing things you can leave in the hole in the early stages of a construction site.

A digital recorder, wired to the building's electricity and set to play a recording of someone screaming "HELP ME! THEY BURIED ME ALIVE!!!" at random intervals.

NT: Surprising things to find in a time capsule buried fifty years ago.

The Ultimates: Wind Dragon, Long Shadow, Juice, Downpour and Shifter. They were basically Justice League Unlimited's homage to/ripoff of Samurai, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, and the Wonder Twins from the Super Friends. Except they weren't really superheroes, they were government infiltrators grown in a vat.

NT: What it would take to make Saturday Night Live relevant again.

Me willing to be up that late for anything other than gaming.

NT: Creative threats Cancer's now-ex-students will be making since he posted course grades 40 minutes ago.

NT: Creative threats Cancer's now-ex-students will be making since he posted course grades 40 minutes ago.

None. The ones that would, aren't creative enough, by their grades, to come up with anything creative.

"Ya gaved me a fail, huh? Ya know what dat means, don'tcha? I's gonna be in yer class again nex' year!!"

NT: Other than getting an idiot student a second year in a row, what scares teachers?

NT: Other than getting an idiot student a second year in a row' date=' what scares teachers?[/quote']

Politicians who think Standardized Testing is the cure for everything. Or for anything, for that matter.

NT: Foxbat's national Health care plan

All hospitals will now be converted to the Temples of Foxbat, and instead of practicing medicine the doctors will now have to rely on their Faith in Foxbat to heal patients, because the Universe really does revolve around Foxbat.

Move people who are pale to the South of the country and those suffering heat stroke into the North. And give various other diseases Zodiac names to break Cancer's monopoly.

NT: With Peter Falk out of action who is Hollywood's choice to play Colombo in the big budget movie of the same name ?

NT: With Peter Falk out of action who is Hollywood's choice to play Colombo in the big budget movie of the same name ?

To play a hard-drinking, cigar-chomping, hard-living, down-on-his-luck detective? Sound like a perfect role for Robert Downey, Jr.

Well, this IS Hollywood we're talking about... so I'd guess it would star Will Ferrell, turning the Colombo movie into a slapstick farce, written to be about as deep as a puddle after a light rain.

"Hollywood is a buzz with the news of the first ever fully CGI lead actor in a film. Columbo opens next year with a completely computer generated creation voiced by Shia LeBeuf."

NT: Ways to celebrate the return of Steve Rogers