NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT foxbat twitter messages

"ON my third frappuccino. Can't believe how addicting these are!"

"Have devised plan using Starbucks to create---whoops, that would be telling!!1!"

"Did you see Seeker on news last night? How many socks is he stuffing down there, anyway?"

"My new master plan: First, and this is key, I need to kidnap Ben, but not Jerry – he's worthless – then I reveal that Sol Invictus is really”

"Hey? What happened to my 813 page master plan? 140 Chracters? DAMN YOU DEFENDER!"

NT:

Mechanon's Twitter Messages

NT: What hideous plan has Death Tribble been working on that he was offline for four consecutive days.

DT and Zornwil temporarily put aside their differences and kidnapped the governor of South Carolina for some nefarious purpose known only to themselves.

He was looking for a Girl Friend so we would all have Tribble Trouble.

NT: A fitting punishment for Merchants who put imitation silver backs on way overpriced silver earrings.

Note: I can always tell, because costume jewelry turns my skin green. When the backs turn green, I know they're fake.

He was looking for a Girl Friend so we would all have Tribble Trouble.

NT: A fitting punishment for Merchants who put imitation silver backs on way overpriced silver earrings.

Note: I can always tell, because costume jewelry turns my skin green. When the backs turn green, I know they're fake.

Lock them in a cage with an angry silverback gorilla.

Lock them in a cage with an angry Zsa Zsa Gabor

Lock them in a cage with an angry Sauron. "You want WHAT for the rings?"

NT: Subtle signs that the man who is writing the latest edition of your favorite non-HERO RPG is out of his mind.

NT: Subtle signs that the man who is writing the latest edition of your favorite non-HERO RPG is out of his mind.

"I'm telling you, I'm the real Gary Gygax! That guy who died a few months ago was my body double!"

"...your favorite non-HERO RPG..." --- I'm sorry, but your statement makes no sense.

:winkgrin:

NT: Subtle signs that you, yourself, are out of your mind.

NT: If you were the size and shape you really wanted to be' date=' what would be your favorite article of clothing ? If you are happy with your shape as is, what is your favorite article of clothing ?[/quote']

A 1980 Team USA replica Olympic ice hockey jersey, a gift from my lovely wife. (It's what I'm wearing in my profile pic, if you want to take a look.)

NT: If you were the size and shape you really wanted to be' date=' what would be your favorite article of clothing ? If you are happy with your shape as is, what is your favorite article of clothing ?[/quote']

A nice, eccentric "Who Suit" (something I would wear if cast as trhe Doctor) to wear to SF and gaming conventions.

NT:Subtle signs that the cop who just pulled you over on the highway is out of his mind. (Difficulty: Nothing involving guns or tasers.)

A nice, eccentric "Who Suit" (something I would wear if cast as trhe Doctor) to wear to SF and gaming conventions.

NT:Subtle signs that the cop who just pulled you over on the highway is out of his mind. (Difficulty: Nothing involving guns or tasers.)

He looks at your vehicle, then yanks you out of the front door screaming "Decepticon! run for your life!"

For your "drunk test," he tells you to juggle three rubber balls, tap dance, and sing the "Catalina Magdalena Lupensteiner Wallabeiner" song.