Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

1.Baldur's Gate

2.Baldur's Gate II

3.Daggerfall

4.Morrowind

5.Dude, do you even have a life?

NT: A guy walks into a bar...

... and the bartender asks, "Hey, dude, why do you have a stearing wheel sticking out of your pants."

And the guy says, "I don't know, but it's driving me nuts."

NT: What Jim Davis does when he's alone.

Check his bank balance, be thankful he can hire people to draw his strip for him so all he has to do is spend his money, and pray to God that everyone forgets about the movie.

(I don't know if this is the right Jim Davis. I'm referring to the man who is in charge of Garfield.)

NT: What the other Champions are thinking while standing behind Defender while he makes a public speech.

Nighthawk: I Don't want to be here.

Ironclad: Would this blowhard just shut up.

Witchcraft: Where did my Widget go?

Shapphire: He's got a nice butt...

Nighthawk: "I am the Duck. Be the Duck."

Ironclad: "If my brain is made of solid metal, how do I ... urk ..."

Witchcraft: "I miss the orgies. No! Be cheerful! Mommy said an Angel cursed me. I am not crazy. I miss...No!"

Shapphire: "I'm still the cutest!"

Kinetic: "I've just felt up both girls and Nightduck seventy-three times in the last seven seconds, and they have no idea! Damn, I am bored."

Nighthawk: "I should be leader, that should be me up there. I'd tell them....hm. I got nothing."

Ironclad: "Defender is a good speaker, he's no Gob Neadral, but he can pontificate."

Witchcraft: "Perhaps I should develop a confident, alliterative, spell casting style. Like they do in the comic books...Nah, By the Hoary Hoasts of Hastor sound dumn. Maybe a magic clevage window?"

Sapphire: "I wonder who Brittainy is sleeping with now. I miss my fellow mousekateer."

Kinetic:"Miss thang in row three is checking me out. I wonder if I could bring her on board without my other two B**tches getting angry."

...Defender: "Geeze, am I sorry I made this suit airtight...must... keep...speaking...Burritoes were a bad idea..."

NT:

What the rest of Eurostar is thinking as Fiacho "speaks" to the world via sattellite.

NT:

What the rest of Eurostar is thinking as Fiacho "speaks" to the world via sattellite.

Durak: "I wish those perverts online would stop misinterpretting my 'Fist of Fiacho' nickname."

Feuermacher: "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

Scorpia: "I'm Irish ... why am I named after a desert arthropod?"

Ultrasonique: "Why couldn't I be deaf instead of blind? The man's accent is atrocious!"

Mentalla: "I never thought I'd say this, but these four are thinking too much. Or at least TOO LOUDLY."

Durak: "I wish I didn't have to be here. I can't understand a word he is saying. Oh well just scowl and look menacing."

Feuermacher: "The Human Torch ! Hah ! I'm the real deal !"

Scorpia: "Mentalla's bum looks really big in that costume. And the cameras are picking it up too !"

Ultrasonique: "Just end the year. Just end the year. 600 years since Agincourt, 200 since Trafalgar. Just end the year and stay out of Britain."

Mentalla: "Look Menton I know you are listening so get lost. Or I'll tell everyone about your games of dress up."

The Whip: "Doris Day is suing me for saying 'Whipcrack away' ?"

White Flame: "Don't mention Agincourt or Trafalgar and Ultrasonique won't mention the England Football team"

Pantera: "Toy ! Pretty ! Must have !"

Bora: "Next person who says he's a bag of wind just like the Italian bimbo is getting a wind enema."

(Going a little old and new school Eurostar)