NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Initial ideas which eventually became the punchy quote for a comic book character. ie Bah' date=' Puny Human. Hulk Smash was originally. Human make Pun. Hulk not like that sort of humour. Hulk beat you up.[/quote']

NT: Initial ideas which eventually became the punchy quote for a comic book character. ie Bah' date=' Puny Human. Hulk Smash was originally. Human make Pun. Hulk not like that sort of humour. Hulk beat you up.[/quote']

'Tis the moment for beating things up!, which evolved into "It's Clobberin' Time!"

NT: Initial ideas which eventually became the punchy quote for a comic book character.

"Now that I have all this great power and all, I should, y'know, maybe think about doing something, I dunno, responsible or something with it."

NT: Rejected comic book character features (like, Captain America throwing a hissy fit instead of throwing his shield).

[Edit: Waiting for Hermit to start throwing things at me]

NT: Rejected comic book character features (like, Captain America throwing a hissy fit instead of throwing his shield).

[Edit: Waiting for Hermit to start throwing things at me]

"You force me, Matter-Eater Lad, to use my most fearsome power ... but there is no going back now ... it is .. the ... *urp* ... POWER PUKE !!!"

NT: Rejected comic book character features (like' date=' Captain America throwing a hissy fit instead of throwing his shield).[/quote']

Power Girl in a loose-fitting, full-coverage top and matching sweatpants.

New Topic: Superheroes you might see at certain sporting events (not necessarily as competitors).

How to Irritate People (starring John Cleese)

NT: Subtle signs that your boss has been replaced by John Cleese and nobody else has noticed.

The film crew following him around, calling him "John Cleese"...And the two guys in dark suits and dark glasses who, for some reason, are not memorable at all. And the occasional flash of red light...