NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that carrying guns to coffee-shops is not as good an idea as it sounds. (Difficulty: no actual firing of the guns)

The coffee shop in question proudly and prominently displays a copy of the Bill of Rights. Strangely, there only seem to be nine of them.....

Today's the day the Daleks and the Cybermen are getting their caffine fix.

NT: We all know that General Zod stand for election every four years. But what do Ursa or Non do in the meantime ?

The talk show rounds.

NT: Situations in which it would be useful to be carrying a duck. Difficulty: Must make common and logical sense.

NT: The scariest thing for the computer in a Turing Test to say.

"I'm sorry, Dave, but I can't allow that."

New Topic: Subtle signs that your significant other has been replaced by a replicant. (Difficulty: No references to the Voight-Kampff Test or Stepford.)

...That doesn't make common sense' date=' as stated.[/quote']

Imagine trying to get into a set filming an Aflac commercial, and getting stopped by a security guard at the gate. Don't you think having a (white) duck (yeah, I've heard many say it's really a goose, but the Aflac site says duck so that's what I'm using. :P) would improve your chances of bluffing your way in?

"What, you don't recognize the 'star' of the show? I'm the animal handler." ;)

Imagine trying to get into a set filming an Aflac commercial, and getting stopped by a security guard at the gate. Don't you think having a (white) duck (yeah, I've heard many say it's really a goose, but the Aflac site says duck so that's what I'm using. :P) would improve your chances of bluffing your way in?

"What, you don't recognize the 'star' of the show? I'm the animal handler." ;)

Yeah, but there's the gaping question of why you are trying to get into a filming of an Aflac commercial.

New Topic: Subtle signs that your significant other has been replaced by a replicant. (Difficulty: No references to the Voight-Kampff Test or Stepford.)

"Honey, there's a Mr. Deckart on the phone...."

NT: Subtle signs your cyberpunk campaign isn't as dark and grim as you wanted it to be.