NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Extreme things to do to avoid the World Cup (Dificulty: must be Extreme. Changing the television channal ios not extreme. Throwing yourself off a mountain is extreme.

Move to America. Because nobody here really cares about soccer...er, football, anyway.

Yeah, Canada seems to be the exception to the rule that good health care goes with good football. They make up for it with ice hockey, I suppose.

Oh, and On Topic: Lock one's self in a closet for a month with a case of MREs, a 55-gallon drum of water, and big stack of Gillian Anderson pics.

NT: Other choices for that third item with which to lock yourself in a closet for a month.

Oh, and On Topic: Lock one's self in a closet for a month with a case of MREs, a 55-gallon drum of water, and big stack of Gillian Anderson pics.

NT: Other choices for that third item with which to lock yourself in a closet for a month.

The *real* Gillian Anderson. Duh!

The complete works of Richard Wagner. No, it won't take an entire month to listen to the Ring cycle. It seems that way when you're listening to it.

New Topic: Creative ways in which Pariah can make it up to DT for the soccer crack a page or so back.

The complete works of Richard Wagner. No, it won't take an entire month to listen to the Ring cycle. It seems that way when you're listening to it.

New Topic: Creative ways in which Pariah can make it up to DT for the soccer crack a page or so back.

Cake. That isn't a lie.

All right, have it your way:

NT: Extreme things to do to avoid the World Cup (Dificulty: must be Extreme. Changing the television channal ios not extreme. Throwing yourself off a mountain is extreme.

Run off to La$ Vega$ with that cute co-worker and spend a few weeks in wild abandon. Then return home as though nothing ever happened.

NT: Subtle signs that it may not have been such a good idea to close the leaking oil well with an atomic bomb.

BP carpet-bombs the Gulf for a month and a half and can never quite seem to hit the target....

NT: After seeing the Iron Baby video (in the Thread for Random Videoes)' date=' what does The Bunny do to redeem Bunny Kind for their failure.[/quote']

Wiggle his nose and make cute little bunny-faces until everyone says, "Aww, how cute" and forgets the whole thing ever happened.

Just like every other time.

That's just redundant.

One of my relations spiked the babies milk bottles with brandy so it's not that far from the truth and hot nannies are usually called au pairs

As to being Superman, for some reason I can see trouble coming from a mile away. And deal with it which surprises me as I know I am good but that good ?