NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: More subtle signs that you are Superman and don't know it.

I decided it was finally time to hold hands with that special girl. Now her arm's in a cast.

New Topic: Subtle signs that you are Foxbat and don't know it.

You keep coming up with new Master Plans involving goats' date=' duct tape and pepperoni-and-black-olive pizza.[/quote']

Other than the goats, that sounds like a typical episode of MacGyver.

/threadjack

I'm sorry, I know what the words "subtle" and "Foxbat" both mean, but I'm having trouble parsing them together in the same sentence. :D

OK, my response: some guy with an afro and an exoskeleton keeps calling me "Boss."

People in capes laugh at you and the bad guys look at you and roll their eyes but don't mess with you.

NT: My buddies and me are getting real well known, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone. Why do the bad guys leave us alone ? (Bonus if you link however implausibly to another track by the same artist)

NT: My buddies and me are getting real well known, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone. Why do the bad guys leave us alone ? (Bonus if you link however implausibly to another track by the same artist)

You guys have really bad body odor.

People in capes laugh at you and the bad guys look at you and roll their eyes but don't mess with you.

Cause you're werewolves and if they don't, you be chewin' on their bones.

NT: My buddies and me are getting real well known' date=' the bad guys know us and they leave us alone. Why do the bad guys leave us alone ? (Bonus if you link however implausibly to another track by the same artist)[/quote']

What you keep in your room, the shrunken heads of the bad guys who didn't leave you alone.

NT: Subtle signs that your new movie about the Champions Universe is destined to be a legendary bomb.

NT: Subtle signs that your new movie about the Champions Universe is destined to be a legendary bomb.

Foxbat Saves The World: Part 1 of 3

That's "Glorious Leader All Hail Foxbat: The Saga Begins. Epsiode IV"

...directed by Ewe Boll.

New Topic: Name the actor/actress you'd like to see portray a prominent hero in a live-action Champions movie.

...directed by Ewe Boll.

New Topic: Name the actor/actress you'd like to see portray a prominent hero in a live-action Champions movie.

As Secretary of DOSPA Andrew Rochester - Morgan Freeman

Michael Dorn playing Gargoyle. (You didn't say which Champions team.....)

NT: NGD Awards. Who gets one and why ? (Can be serious or funny, your choice.)

The most serious and boring person in the world, who's never had a bit of fun.

...You said "Non-Gaming Discussion Awards".

NT: NGD Awards. Who gets one and why ? (Can be serious or funny' date=' your choice.)[/quote']

Narf gets the "Random Answers Award". Bunneh gets the "Most Likely to Decapitate Award". And Burrito Boy gets this year's NGDA for "Best Portrayal of a Burrito by a Chimichanga".

Narf gets the "Random Answers Award". Bunneh gets the "Most Likely to Decapitate Award". And Burrito Boy gets this year's NGDA for "Best Portrayal of a Burrito by a Chimichanga".

Thank you, thank you, thank you. In accepting this award, I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible. All 10-100 trillion cells, from my feet to my head. And my hair and nails, because they provide needed temperature adjustment and impact protection. Also, I would like to thank this imaginary artichoke, in part because I did not even know what they looked like until I checked the spelling in google.

NT: NGD Awards. Who gets one and why ? (Can be serious or funny' date=' your choice.)[/quote']

What is this "serious" to which you refer?

Death tribble wins for Best Coup Attempt NGDA, and Enforcer84 is the clear winner of the Please Dear God Let Him Wear Pants My Eyes Are Burning NGDA.

NT: Rejected ideas for upcoming Hero Games books.

Office Monkey Hero: An in-depth look at what your character does in his mundane, inane, dehumanizing, non-heroic secret-D job. 512 pages, spiral bound.

Office Monkey Hero: An in-depth look at what your character does in his mundane' date=' inane, dehumanizing, non-heroic secret-D job. 512 pages, spiral bound.[/quote']

Yeah, but the "Random Where You Eat Lunch Today Table" is actually semi-useful, and the "Buzzword Bingo" game is pretty fun to play at staff meetings.

Antimatter Weapon HERO: Annihilation of Everything

NT: Inspired by Pariah's latest handle, more Truly Execrable Element Puns. Extra points if they aren't from the "It was a dark and stormy Nitrogen" list :confused: ... which seems to no longer exist?!? ARRGH

NT: Inspired by Pariah's latest handle' date=' more Truly Execrable Element Puns. Extra points if they aren't from the "It was a dark and stormy Nitrogen" list :confused: ... which seems to no longer exist?!? ARRGH[/quote']

Well, what do you expect? He's the world's biggest Bohrium.

Follow Dorothy to Osmium and try to find the Wizard.

Relax, I'm right here. :eg: (Nice Dr. Jane reference, by the way.)

NT: Inspired by Pariah's latest handle' date=' more Truly Execrable Element Puns. Extra points if they aren't from the "It was a dark and stormy Nitrogen" list :confused: ... which seems to no longer exist?!? ARRGH[/quote']

All these bad science jokes give me a zincing feeling....

New Topic: To return the favor, Astronomy puns.