NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Openning to the world's worst "Dear John" letter.

Having found out that you were cheating on me with a number of other women, we found that we are better lovers with each other than with you. So that being true we feel that it would be best if you found a man who you can love and can really love you. After all what is sauce for the goose, right ? To stop you being shy about it we tracked down some ex-cons and gave them your number and address. They are REALLY looking forward to meeting you.

NT: Excuses for poor sexual performance

Having found out that you were cheating on me with a number of other women, we found that we are better lovers with each other than with you. So that being true we feel that it would be best if you found a man who you can love and can really love you. After all what is sauce for the goose, right ? To stop you being shy about it we tracked down some ex-cons and gave them your number and address. They are REALLY looking forward to meeting you.

NT: Excuses for poor sexual performance

I just can't perform with that 10" x 12" picture of your parents over the bed.

Network Guy (NG): "So, tell me again, you mean not Ginger who you can at least look at, not the Skipper, but..."

Pitch Guy (PG): "Yeah, the Howells! it'll be great! The Howells back in civilian life, that rascally Thurston and his lovey!"

NG: "Uh...yeah...the Howells...and the hook is?"

PG: "They fight crimes! They're detectives! You know, like the Thin Man and Mrs. Thin Man, except zanier!"

NG: "Yeah, zanier...no, I don't think so."

PG: "No?"

NG: "No, nyet, no way, beat it, get lost."

PG: "Wait! Wait! I have the best idea!"

NG: "Okayyyyy..."

PG: "They'll put on costumes and fight crime at night!"

NG: "Get outta my office!"

NT: TV Spin-Off Ideas that Didn't Make the Cut

"Everyone loves the animated stuff, right? Well, here's one . . . take the Powerpuff Girls, put 'em in high school, and give 'em all the trials and tribulations as that Smallville guy! We'll call it 'Powerpuff High!' Oh, and we'll get TOTALLY new animators . . . nobody likes that weird style they're drawn in . . ."

NT: Things to look forward to.

"Everyone loves the animated stuff, right? Well, here's one . . . take the Powerpuff Girls, put 'em in high school, and give 'em all the trials and tribulations as that Smallville guy! We'll call it 'Powerpuff High!' Oh, and we'll get TOTALLY new animators . . . nobody likes that weird style they're drawn in . . ."

NT: Things to look forward to.

WHat do you mean 'Turn around.' I want to talk to you while I drive. I can't help it if you are in the backseat.

NT: What would your band's big single be?

Probably either First Strike or Impact. The band's first album would be called Over the Pole, with jacket art that made it clear this was referring to a full-scale nuclear exchange. The duration of a standard ICBM's flight, in the 30 - 35 minute range, is just about the same as that of an old-style vinyl album.

NT:

What would your band's big single be?

How 'Bout Now? from the album "Shut Up And Rock". That's assuming we ever actually work on it, of course. For a cover band we're remarkably talented. For a hopefully-one-day-original band we're remarkably unmotivated. (Band's name is Contraband, by the way, and yes, we're a real band).