NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

1 hour ago, death tribble said:

New Topic: Ways that I am going to be punished for that remark

I'm not entirely sure, but I expect it may fit under the purview of the famous lyric, "Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer".

NT: Ways to use a Death Tribble in an observance of the centenary of Armistice Day this weekend. 

33 minutes ago, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  Ways to use Jedi mind tricks in your everyday (non-Star Wars) life.

"You don't want to cheat on this exam."

"I . . . I don't want to cheat on this exam."

"You want to go home and rethink your life."

"I think I'll go home and rethink my life."

On 11/16/2018 at 5:51 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

NT:  Ways to use Jedi mind tricks in your everyday (non-Star Wars) life.

"hey! Get away from my car!"

"No, you're wrong. This is my car."

"Oh, sorry, I was wrong. It's your car."

NT: Subtle signs your days in the Trump White House are numbered in single digits.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:55 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT: Subtle signs your days in the Trump White House are numbered in single digits.

You've demonstrated publicly that you're capable of counting beyond single digits without taking your shoes off.

New Topic: Subtle signs that you are the latest person Foxbat has decided to fixate upon.

19 hours ago, Pariah said:

You've demonstrated publicly that you're capable of counting beyond single digits without taking your shoes off.

New Topic: Subtle signs that you are the latest person Foxbat has decided to fixate upon.

A new gaming supplement has been released, by Foxbat, about YOU

New Topic: Sports Franchises that you're sure aren't going to take off in your area

On 11/26/2018 at 7:00 AM, Hermit said:

New Topic: Sports Franchises that you're sure aren't going to take off in your area

Blood Bowl didn't take off in Portland. Not enough intentional decapitations.

NT:  Presidents Trump and XI )President of China) are going to settle their difference once and for all! How?

2 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

Blood Bowl didn't take off in Portland. Not enough intentional decapitations.

NT:  Presidents Trump and XI )President of China) are going to settle their difference once and for all! How?

Ironically, with water pistols made in Taiwan 

15 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

NT:  Presidents Trump and XI (President of China) are going to settle their difference once and for all! How?

With a nice rousing game of chess. This dramatically favors one of the two, as the other hasn't realized that he's playing checkers yet.

New Topic: First it was anti-vaxxers, then climate change deniers, and then flat-earthers. What is the next anti-science trend that celebrities will begin to embrace? (The sillier, the better.)

5 hours ago, Pariah said:

New Topic: First it was anti-vaxxers, then climate change deniers, and then flat-earthers. What is the next anti-science trend that celebrities will begin to embrace? (The sillier, the better.)

Life is but a dream.

Really!

I can prove to you that nothing is real and that this universe, including you and I, doesn't really exist except in some celestial or infernal being's imagination. So nothing we do really matters! I can punch you in the face right now and it wouldn't matter, because you aren't real and neither am I! See how liberating that is? Total freedom from responsibility!