Hudson City Freebies Now Available

Steve Long

In anticipation of people soon getting their hands on Hudson City, we've posted two new documents to the Free Stuff page:

1. The Hudson City Encyclopedia, the encyclopedic index for the book.

2. The Hudson City Hotel, Bar, And Restaurant Guide, a handy list of places to stay and eat in the Pearl City.

Enjoy! :bmk:

Re: Hudson City Freebies Now Available

Even more Hudson City freebies are now available! :bmk:

Ben's just added The Hudson City Crime Calendar, a handy-dandy form with which you can keep track of the activities and schemes of Hudson City's many crimelords and organized crime groups.

More freebies coming as soon as I have time to dig 'em out of my old campaign files and spiff 'em up. ;)

These freebies are very cool. They're part of the reason I ordered Hudson City even though I had no great interest in it. If you haven't already done so you might think about posting these 3 links to http://www.gamingreport.com as part of an update. It might help drum up some additional interest in Hudson City.

And yet more freebies! Ben's just added the following:

1. The Hudson City Neighborhood Reference Guide, a four-page summary of the various neighborhoods in the city. Allen asked me for something like this, so I dug some notes out of my files and polished it up into proper form. ;)

2-3. Two blank forms that I prepared for use in my campaigns: an Autopsy Form and a Crime Scene Report Form. Both are derived from actual autopsy and crime scene reports I saw during my time as a practicing attorney, though neither are as detailed or "formal" as a real form. Fill 'em out and hand 'em out and let your players try to figure out who the killer is! :bmk:

That'll probably be it on the freebies for a while -- unless I come across something I've forgotten, I think I've used up all the applicable material in my files. Others will have to wait 'til inspiration strikes or I find something I've forgotten. :hex:

Cool, the links are now working. I just sent an email to Ben and he fixed it right up.

Now I have to go hunt down a post of his so I can rep him (provided I've spread some around enough).

Oh, and by the way, thanks for the forms Steve. They will work great for the campaign I am planning.

2-3. Two blank forms that I prepared for use in my campaigns: an Autopsy Form and a Crime Scene Report Form. Both are derived from actual autopsy and crime scene reports I saw during my time as a practicing attorney' date=' though neither are as detailed or "formal" as a real form. Fill 'em out and hand 'em out and let your players try to figure out who the killer is! :bmk:[/quote'] These, for me, rank extremely high on the Coolness Meter. :thumbup: And I haven't even gone to download them yet! :D

• 9 years later...

Warning: thread necromancy!

Just wondering if the free documents are still available somewhere, namely:

1. The Hudson City Encyclopedia, the encyclopedic index for the book.

2. The Hudson City Hotel, Bar, And Restaurant Guide, a handy list of places to stay and eat in the Pearl City.

3. The Hudson City Neighborhood Reference Guide,

4. Autopsy Form

5. Crime Scene Report Form.

6. The Hudson City Crime Calendar

#1 is really the only one I want, but all ther rest would be nice to have.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some of those you are looking for (the first three) included with this post.

The others I don't have.

Hope it helps.

P.S.: excuse the missspelling in the first's title. Me no come from English-speaking country, you know (and I only saw it when it was already uploaded).