Hudson City Sightings

TechnoViking

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hudson City Sightings

I've got an almost-sighting in Omaha -- I walked into The Game Shoppe today after lunch and the manager called out to me that they'd already sold all of their copies of "the latest Hero book".

The're going to hold a copy for me from the second order, due in Friday :hex:

We'll be happy to sell you one at DunDraCon, Pinecone -- we'll have plenty. ;) If I have time I may even whip up a few more copies of the "Dark Champions Holdout" we gave away at GenCon to give away to anyone who buys HC at DDC, but I've got so much to do between now and then I'm not sure I'll have time to get to the ol' copy shop.

I got it at my FLGS in London.

It's wonderful. A real labour of love. Revised histories for the Harbinger and Card Shark and new stuff. I don't think it was New Jersey located last time around.

I will stick my neck out and say this is the 5th Edition version of Strikeforce. A well loved and delightful book.

All goblin fingers are crossed in hopes that it will be there tonight.

They hadn't gotten it in when I went by on Tuesday, so I'll check tonight on the way to our Thursday night game (now starting Champions, while PA Hero is on hiatus).

They did promise me they would get it, in spite of their confusion over "All PDFs."