IST San Angelo version 2.0

Mark Rand

Re: IST San Angelo version 2.0

As Elizabeth Weir finished her foe and Andrea Price struggled with hers, Kinsey tried to run. He'd gotten only five feet when Samantha held up her left hand and asked, "Going somewhere?"

"A ribbon device," he yelped. Then, he said, "According to the reports the NID gote from the Pentagon, and verified from their taps of your computers, you can't use that thing."

"I can," Jolinar, who had been dormant since Senator Gloria Valdez had been mentioned, said.

"That isn't in the NID files I read," Kinsey snapped.

"Samantha found the taps the day after you put them in," Jolinar said. "With the permission of every President that's been in office since then, we've fed the NID bogus data. Good night, Kinsey-winsey." As Kinsey's mouth opened the device's gem glowed and an energy pulse from it blasted Kinsey into the wall. Once the beam cut off, he fell to the ground.

"This didn't work the way we thought it would," the President said as he tried to sit up.

"Mr. President, you might have a concussion," Andrea said as the medical team arrived. Dr. Frasier and several nurses checked on the President. Second Leiutenant Tom Peters, M.D. and Diana checked on the others.

"They have strong pulses," Diana said after checking them over. "Probably were stunned by a zat'ni'katel. The guards down here are carrying them."

"What?" Then he said, "Zat guns?"

"Yeah. That's what General O'Neill calls them." They then went to the man Dr. Elizabeth Weir had subdied. "I have a pulse. His radius and ulna have been shattered, his humerus has been ripped out of the shoulder socket and he has a concussion."

"Oops," Elizabeth said. "I guess I don't know my own strength."

"We'll need an orthapedic surgeon," Dr. Peters said.

"Yeah," Diana commented. "With your help, I can reduce the shoulder dislocation."

"What do you want me to do?" Dr. Peters asked. Diana explained the proceedure and the bone was put back into place. Diana then immobilized the arm and they went to Andrea's foe.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they reached the man, Dr. Peters looked at him and said, "All he needs is first aid. I can handle that while you check Mr. Kinsey over."

"Understood, Doctor," Diana said.

She walked to where Kinsey was and touched his head, neck and upper back, looking for damage. As she removed her hands from him, he awoke and yelped, "Don't touch me! You'll kill me. I'm allergic to latex."

"Oh, that's too bad," Dr. Jackson said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're not allergic to latex," Diana said. "You're allergic to protines in natural-rubber latex. Fortunately, many things containing latex use one derived from petrolium-based synthetic latex. However, latex medical products, like gloves, aren't." Kinsey screamed. "Don't worry," Diana purred. "My gloves are vinyl."

Seeing Kinsey's confused expression, Diana added, "Plastic."

"Oh," Kinsey said.

"Agent Price has some things to tell you while I brief Dr. Peters."

"Other than the limp on his head, there is no sign of trauma to his head, neck or upper back," she told the doctor.

"We'll use a backboard and cervical collar just to be safe," Dr. Peters said.

"I'll arrange it," Diana said.

Meanwhile Kinsey was arrested on assault and battery, assault with the intent to commit murder, attempted murder, conspiracy, and treason. Andrea then read him his rights and informed him that he was no longer under Secret Service protection.

"I'll make sure the arrestees get transferred to Secret Srrvice custidy once once Doctor FRasier's team clears them," Elizabeth told Andrea.

"Thanks. What about those two?" Andrea asked, pointing to the NID punks by the far door.

"They were checked over," Janet Frasier replied after making the President's backboard and neck brace were properly adjusted.

"Congress won't like what you're doing to them, Ryan," Kinsey snapped as they were rolled out.

"Not all of it'll be done," the President said. "I said some of it just to make you react."

As they left, Elizabeth said, "General Hammand, could you keep an eye on things here while I visit the infirmary? Dr. Frasier needs to give me a baseline physical and I need to figure out how I became so strong."

"Talk to Buffy when she arrives later," Hammond said. "She might be able to tell you if you're a Slayer."

"I'll do that," Elizabeth said.

"Lingustics group to Conference Room 2," Daniel called out.

"Physics Group to Conference Room 3," Samantha said. As she passed Second Lieutenant Jennifer Hailey, she said, "All exploration teams are being expanded to five members. You've been assigned to one." She handed Jennifer an envelope and said, "Here are your unit patches."

Jennifer opened the envelope and asked, "Is this for real?"

"Yeah," Samantha replied. "Welcome to SG-1."

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally decided that this is not the campaign for me. I'm going to start something else, soon. I have two ideas running through my head right now. One involves a PRIMUS team in Pittsburgh. The other involves a team, formed by heiress Barbara "Batgirl" Wayne to help her fight crime in the Champions/Dark Champions Universe version of Gotham City, New Jersey.

Either way, that's another world to build and world building's fun.

• 9 years later...