Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Something from the Deathwatch recording I'm waiting to edit and put out

Brother Telemachus : A Dark Angel in the Deathwatch? That's unusual - you're usually too secretive to volunteer.

Apothecary Hippocrates : *glares* I think i see the flaw in your gene-seed, Brother - you can't keep your mouth shut. Would you like me to sew it up for you?

QuerySphinx has started a Teen Champions game with our local group. The basic premise is that the characters attend a secret metahuman school called Sanctuary that operates beneath Cherry Creek High School in Denver (a la PS238). Denver is right next to New Capital City, the appropriately named new capital of the United States following a terrorist attack that took out Washington DC. Sanctuary teaches young metahumans how to properly use their powers and hopes to instill a level of morality in its students, though none are expected to become superheroes.

---

Player Characters

Magni the Mighty: Manny Thorson is the son of the Norse god Thor sent to Midgard to learn humility and mortal morality, as well as to lead the football team to the state finals.

Ladybug: Sadie Miller gained insectoid powers thanks to a genetic experiment involving the alien Metrolix. Her role as class president, gymnastics captain, and science team lead was her own doing.

Melt: Yvette "Ivy" Durden is one of the loner, a punk goth who gets ignored because she's weird. It might have something to do with her ability to kill you if you look into her eyes.

Visionary: Zachery Shin is a computer expert with the ability to project quantum energy from his eyes. This doesn't protect him from being shut into his locker by the jocks though.

Seraphine: Luci Fontaine was once the most popular cheerleader until she sprouted monstrous wings. Now she hides behind a suit of power armor and a false devil-may-care attitude.

Night Spider: Carter Macall was the son of super-villains and inventor of a combat suit and designer drugs that give him spider-like abilities. He's a super-genius - just ask him.

-----

During Ethics class, popular superheroine and instructor Argent doles out homework on morality....

Argent (NPC): For Monday, decide how you would calculate the value of a life and be prepared to defend your position.

Manny: Is this going to be on the test?

Zach: Do we have to show our work?

Manny's cousin Rolf Lokison [aka Fenris the Wolf] takes great pleasure in demeaning Manny, though sometimes the insults just roll of the big lug....

Rolf (NPC): So you continue to play the game [football] with slightly better strength...slightly better stamina...slightly better speed....?

Manny: Well, yeah...they don't let me play if I don't help them win!

The young heroes stumble onto a dead man and Carter, trained in forensics, determines the cause of death....

Carter: From the looks of the body, the victim was killed by something ripping his throat out with its mouth. The mouth appears to be human sized and shaped but with shark-like teeth.

Zach: So...a lawyer?

A conversion between Visionary and Melt....

Zach: Would you please not read my mind.

Ivy: I can't do that. I can only really, well....melt your mind.

Zach: Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that either. :no:

During the investigations, Ladybug finds a strange pucker-like mark on the ground and calls Night Spider for help....

Sadie: Come on - we need you to examine a pucker.

Carter: I'm not studying for that kind of doctorate.

None of the characters has a communicator, but as teenagers, they do have smartphones....

Sadie: I'm going to text my teammates for help.

The heroes find out about a breakout by a trio of dangerous supervillains....

GM: There are known as the Masters of Mayhem.

Ivy: They're called "M.O.M."? :nonp:

The team splits up to pursue different leads with plans to rendezvous later....

Sadie: Let's meet at the chinese buffet...

Manny: I'm not allowed in there anymore. :(

Visionary has trouble keeping up on the story, explaining it as....

Zach: Sorry, I was texting - what did I miss?

Magni punches a powerful villain knocking him off his feet and putting him down and out....

Manny: Booyah! I mean...Have at Thee!

Reference to another game in which a character tended to pick up the plot threads of other characters....

Luci (OOC): So this character doesn't have Absorb Complication?

The young heroes find themselves needing to break into a ritzy club, something none of them is particularly skilled at....

Sadie: I hate to say this, but I wish Rolf were here.

Manny: :cry:

Zach: I'm sure she didn't mean that personally.

Visionary describes a beautiful metahuman club owner named Goldilocks, detailing her form-fitting, low-cut gown, but....

Zach: I didn't mention the mask? I must not have made it that high up. :love:

Fighting a mercenary meta called Pipeline, Magni gets teleported to the Nevada desert....

GM: You appear over a desert.

Manny: How far over?? :angst:

Magni gets into metahuman speech, making his father proud....

Manny: If thou knowst what be benign to thee, thou shalt stayest down!

During a metahuman fight, Magni is on the receiving end of a beatdown by a pair of villains....

Ivy: Huh. Magni getting his @$$ kicked is trending on Twitter.

Unknown to the rest of the team, Carter is the vigilante Night Spider, who has a reputation for murder. Despite this, the group has teamed up with Spider to stop another group of villains, though they plan on getting answers from the mysterious meta....

Zach: While we're out scouting, you need to figure out what his deal is.

Manny: Yeah, what's your deal, dude?

Magni warns off Rolf....

Manny: After this, you and I are going to have words. And by words, I mean fists.

Night Spider resents the notion that he is a savage creature with a vicious bite....

Carter: I'm not going to bite off his face - that would be wrong. However, I am going to wrap him up in webbing and drink him like a Caprisun.

Surrounded by a duplicating meta called Roadie, Melt releases psychic energy in a cascade around her, striking a half dozen of her foes....

Ivy: I'm just a small little thing. :angel:

Zach: So are grenades.

During the final fight, Night Spider keeps drawing aggro....

Carter (OOC): Night Spider has Striking Appearance. Every time he appears, someone strikes him.

Random tactical thinking from Magni the Mighty....

Manny: The best thing to hit a bunch of roadies with is a giant elephant...

Visionary cuts loose with a powerful optical blast that sends the deranged (but hawt) mentalist called Mad Madame Meme through a wall, ruining her plans to turn Las Vegas into a bunch self-eating cannibals....

Carter: Did you just hit a girl?

Zach: No, I hit a psychopath.

---

Enjoy!

Lonewalker

Reference to another game in which a character tended to pick up the plot threads of other characters....

---

Enjoy!

Lonewalker

I've changed all of Lady Hawthorne's complications to: DNPC: Group - The PCs. It seemed faster.

Real sister come equipped with power armor' date=' flamers, jetpacks, tanks, bolters, and a distinct lack of a sense of humor.[/quote']

Don't forget the mad baking skillz. Baking cookies and slaughtering heretics: It's what Sisters of Battle do!

I've changed all of Lady Hawthorne's complications to: DNPC: Group - The PCs. It seemed faster.

Tight. But doesn't that exceed the campaign point limit on Complications....by about two or three hundred?

Lonewalker

QuerySphinx has started a Teen Champions game with our local group. The basic premise is that the characters attend a secret metahuman school called Sanctuary that operates beneath Cherry Creek High School in Denver (a la PS238). Denver is right next to New Capital City, the appropriately named new capital of the United States following a terrorist attack that took out Washington DC. Sanctuary teaches young metahumans how to properly use their powers and hopes to instill a level of morality in its students, though none are expected to become superheroes.

---

Player Characters

Magni the Mighty: Manny Thorson is the son of the Norse god Thor sent to Midgard to learn humility and mortal morality, as well as to lead the football team to the state finals.

Ladybug: Sadie Miller gained insectoid powers thanks to a genetic experiment involving the alien Metrolix. Her role as class president, gymnastics captain, and science team lead was her own doing.

Melt: Yvette "Ivy" Durden is one of the loner, a punk goth who gets ignored because she's weird. It might have something to do with her ability to kill you if you look into her eyes.

Visionary: Zachery Shin is a computer expert with the ability to project quantum energy from his eyes. This doesn't protect him from being shut into his locker by the jocks though.

Seraphine: Luci Fontaine was once the most popular cheerleader until she sprouted monstrous wings. Now she hides behind a suit of power armor and a false devil-may-care attitude.

Night Spider: Carter Macall was the son of super-villains and inventor of a combat suit and designer drugs that give him spider-like abilities. He's a super-genius - just ask him.

-----

During Ethics class, popular superheroine and instructor Argent doles out homework on morality....

Argent (NPC): For Monday, decide how you would calculate the value of a life and be prepared to defend your position.

Manny: Is this going to be on the test?

Zach: Do we have to show our work?

Manny's cousin Rolf Lokison [aka Fenris the Wolf] takes great pleasure in demeaning Manny, though sometimes the insults just roll of the big lug....

Rolf (NPC): So you continue to play the game [football] with slightly better strength...slightly better stamina...slightly better speed....?

Manny: Well, yeah...they don't let me play if I don't help them win!

The young heroes stumble onto a dead man and Carter, trained in forensics, determines the cause of death....

Carter: From the looks of the body, the victim was killed by something ripping his throat out with its mouth. The mouth appears to be human sized and shaped but with shark-like teeth.

Zach: So...a lawyer?

A conversion between Visionary and Melt....

Zach: Would you please not read my mind.

Ivy: I can't do that. I can only really, well....melt your mind.

Zach: Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that either. :no:

During the investigations, Ladybug finds a strange pucker-like mark on the ground and calls Night Spider for help....

Sadie: Come on - we need you to examine a pucker.

Carter: I'm not studying for that kind of doctorate.

None of the characters has a communicator, but as teenagers, they do have smartphones....

Sadie: I'm going to text my teammates for help.

The heroes find out about a breakout by a trio of dangerous supervillains....

GM: There are known as the Masters of Mayhem.

Ivy: They're called "M.O.M."? :nonp:

The team splits up to pursue different leads with plans to rendezvous later....

Sadie: Let's meet at the chinese buffet...

Manny: I'm not allowed in there anymore. :(

Visionary has trouble keeping up on the story, explaining it as....

Zach: Sorry, I was texting - what did I miss?

Magni punches a powerful villain knocking him off his feet and putting him down and out....

The young heroes find themselves needing to break into a ritzy club, something none of them is particularly skilled at....

Sadie: I hate to say this, but I wish Rolf were here.

Manny: :cry:

Zach: I'm sure she didn't mean that personally.

Visionary describes a beautiful metahuman club owner named Goldilocks, detailing her form-fitting, low-cut gown, but....

Zach: I didn't mention the mask? I must not have made it that high up. :love:

Fighting a mercenary meta called Pipeline, Magni gets teleported to the Nevada desert....

GM: You appear over a desert.

Manny: How far over?? :angst:

Magni gets into metahuman speech, making his father proud....

Manny: If thou knowst what be benign to thee, thou shalt stayest down!

During a metahuman fight, Magni is on the receiving end of a beatdown by a pair of villains....

Ivy: Huh. Magni getting his @$$ kicked is trending on Twitter.

Unknown to the rest of the team, Carter is the vigilante Night Spider, who has a reputation for murder. Despite this, the group has teamed up with Spider to stop another group of villains, though they plan on getting answers from the mysterious meta....

Zach: While we're out scouting, you need to figure out what his deal is.

Manny: Yeah, what's your deal, dude?

Magni warns off Rolf....

Manny: After this, you and I are going to have words. And by words, I mean fists.

Night Spider resents the notion that he is a savage creature with a vicious bite....

Carter: I'm not going to bite off his face - that would be wrong. However, I am going to wrap him up in webbing and drink him like a Caprisun.

Surrounded by a duplicating meta called Roadie, Melt releases psychic energy in a cascade around her, striking a half dozen of her foes....

Ivy: I'm just a small little thing. :angel:

Zach: So are grenades.

During the final fight, Night Spider keeps drawing aggro....

Carter (OOC): Night Spider has Striking Appearance. Every time he appears, someone strikes him.

Random tactical thinking from Magni the Mighty....

Manny: The best thing to hit a bunch of roadies with is a giant elephant...

Visionary cuts loose with a powerful optical blast that sends the deranged (but hawt) mentalist called Mad Madame Meme through a wall, ruining her plans to turn Las Vegas into a bunch self-eating cannibals....

Carter: Did you just hit a girl?

Zach: No, I hit a psychopath.

---

Enjoy!

Lonewalker

You sure that Magni isn't actually related to Clubber (from the Agency)? That bit about hitting

a bunch of roadies with an elephant sounds a lot like something that Clubber would've said...

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

Don't forget the mad baking skillz. Baking cookies and slaughtering heretics: It's what Sisters of Battle do!

I think the image of a Sister of Battle in an apron and smiling like a Stepford Wife will now haunt me.

You sure that Magni isn't actually related to Clubber (from the Agency)? That bit about hitting

a bunch of roadies with an elephant sounds a lot like something that Clubber would've said...

Major Tom 2009 :confused:

Most of us playing in QuerySphinx's game also played in the "Agents of the Agency" campaign as well. That quote from Clubber has become something of a catchphrase with our group.

Lonewalker

My wife's Urban Fantasy game finally got off the ground tonight. The cast:

Christopher Sainte, ex-NCIS, cybermage. Walks with a cane after wounded in the leg.

Hugh, life-force vampire and musician

Gregory, professional burglar sometimes possessed by a sociopath from 13th century England

Seamus, basically an extraordinarily tall leprechaun

Owen, werewolf MMA fighter

Owen, in reference to Christopher: "I had an idea I wanted to run past Wobbly Bob, The One-And-Three-Quarter-Legged Security Guard." (How I managed to say this with a straight face, I'll never know.)

Hugh is 'feeding' off someone with multiple souls in her body. The GM describes her as 'like one of those rich desserts that's so rich, if you eat too much of it, you make yourself sick'.

"So what happens when a life-force vampire barfs?"

Owen, in reference to some of Seamus' Irish/Cajun cooking ideas: "Dude, I have relatives who eat their own poop, and that grosses me out."

A running gag through the night, any time an NPC stated 'I/he/she trust(s) you.'

"Well, there's your problem right there."

Enjoy!

Lonewalker

You forgot the one where Ivy did her Raven impression

After tag-teaming an enormous rock elemental named Megalith

Magni: Boooyah! Fist bump!

Ivy: *flat dead stare* no.

Deathwatch, and the further missions of Team Psi Tau Digamma. In this one, dispatched to investigate reports of Eldar activity. There's also reports that humans are trading with them - illegal, unless you're a Rogue Trader, and doubly so when within Imperial borders. Thus, off to the frontier world of Faldon Kise.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: All together now *
sings
* Faldon Kise, Faldon Kise...

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Actually, Iocanthos is relatively pleasant - it's mostly grasslands.

Techmarine Tawhaki
: Apart from the skeleton-strewn battlefields all over the place.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Oh, I don't know - the skulls add a certain aesthetic appeal.

Assault Marine Gilroy MacIan
: Everybody is so damned serious - you'd think it was only grim darkness and war out there.

: We know Gunhildr still has a stomach - it was his sense of humour he had surgically removed.

Techmarine Tawhaki
: *
sighs
* Are you two assault marines really having headbutting contests?

: Of course we are - how else are we supposed to assert dominance? Whoever falls over first has to roll over.
*rubs Regulus's belly*
Who's a good puppy. Who's a good puppy.

Brother Telemachus
: A Dark Angel in the Deathwatch? That's unusual - you're usually too secretive to volunteer.

Apothecary Hippocrates
glares
* I think i see the flaw in your gene-seed, Brother - you can't keep your mouth shut. Would you like me to sew it up for you?

Assault Marine Regulus
: We've got 40 requisition points left over.

: Assault Marines - getting shit done for less money.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: I've still got 60 - Tactical Marines - getting shit done with our basic gear.

There is indeed a human vessel in orbit around the pesthole when we get there - a trading ship belonging to the relatively youthful Rogue Trader Lucia Marr-Aborus. She, wisely, co-operates fully when we land a Thunderhawk dropship in her landing bay and roll out a pair of tanks. Apparently she is here to transport agents of another, rather more influential Rogue Trader - Maximilian dePledge - to the planet below. This complicates matters - Rogue Traders after all have leave to trade with xenos, albeit outside the borders of the Imperium ... and dePledge is a friend of the Sector Governor Lord Hax. It would appear this mission is accumulating political aspects. nonetheless, Marr-Aborus is perfectly willing to tell us what she knows, and shut down communications with the surface - she isn't nearly as influential as her peer, after all, and pissing off the Inquisition is never wise. We depart for the surface, to locate dePledge's agent and drag them in for questioning.

All
: For the Emperor!

Devestator Marine Gunhildr
: Normally we do it for muffins.

All
: For the Emperor and muffins!

Tac-marine Telemachus
:
*Makes the sign of the Aquila and salutes.*

:
*does the same*
Cross the turkey, see the emu.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: ಠ_ಠ

Faldon Kise enjoys a barely habitable climate, a two-kilometre high Beacon advertising that this system marks the edge of Imperial Dominion to anybody that cares, and a fair population of mutants and other undesirables imported to build the beacon, then abandoned because it was cheaper than carting them back to the factories and sweatshops back home. One of the shantytowns encircles the beacon, and the landing ground has been neatly laid out with giant letters "Traders Welcome! Please Land Here"

Techmarine Tawhaki
: Let me guess - right next to the barbecue pits?

The mutants, as it happens, are still loyal to the God-Emperor, despite their subhuman status and abandonment. Nonetheless, the crowd does starts to haemorrhage members when we announce we're here under the auspices of His Most Holy Inquisition.

Techmarine Tawhaki
: These mutants are lucky the Gunhildr isn't leading this mission, or we'd be setting up the stakes and firewood already.

dePledge's agent's pilot and crew are swiftly rounded up, and their transport grounded. The suspect, however, has already set off in a rhino tank with some armsmen and a chirurgeon, and we head off in pursuit. Delays arise after the discovery of some mutilated mutants, and the incredibly unwise attempt by some Eldar rangers to slow us down by opening fire on the team. Naturally, MacIan's retribution is terrible, and makes Telemachus' order to take the Xenos alive problematic.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: I can't believe I'm telling you this... but go save that Xeno.

Too late. At least we can still eat their brains and learn what they're doing here. Apparently, as well as meeting dePledge's delegate, they're looking for evidence that their Dark Kin are around. The mission is now even more difficult, because not only are these Eldar from the Kaelor craftworld, which for some reason is allowed to pass strictly unmolested across the Calixis Sector, but we have to distinguish between them and the Dark Eldar, instead of just killing everybody and letting their foul xenos gods sort them out.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: I want their stones

Assault Marine Regulus
splutters

Techmarine Tawhaki
: You might want to rephrase that, Brother.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Oh, right, colloquialisms. I want their
spirit
stones.

At least dePledge agent turns up. He seems pretty arrogant about his chances, and unfortunately it appears his knowledge of loopholes in the Rogue Trader charter and Imperial Law means he might actually be in the right. This is annoying, but Telemachus feels that simply blowing him and his men away and nuking the Eldar site from orbit might not be the best way to go.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: I'm practising politics.

: Pardon?

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Politics.

: Pollywaffle?

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Politics!

: Never heard of it.

dePledge's man and his entourage are escorted back to the landing site, to be kept under armed guard. We press on, to find these Eldar, find out what the dePledge chirurgeon is up to, and destroy whatever Webway portal the Eldar are using to trespass on an Imperial world.

Tac-marine Telemachus
: Thank you SO much for putting me, still wearing chapter marks from a chapter the Eldar despise and revile, in charge of a mission where we may have to negotiate with them.

This took place during a little down Role play where the ladies on the team were having a "girl's night" and decided to order to pizza. Tao was there for observational purposes as part of hir standing orders to learn more about human social interaction.

Tao: "Statuesque, I take it from the examples in your video library that since you did not request additional sausage or pepperoni on the pizza rations you are declining the compensatory copulation?"

4th edition DnD-ness

Theren the Archer, Elven Ranger

Goguin the Faithful, Dwarven Cleric

Darrek the Redundant, Dwarf Fighter

Lucius the Pyro/Cyromaniac, Tiefling Elementalist

Terios the Moo, Minotaur Fighter

Varus the stretched, Half-Elf Ardent

Whisper the Loud, Half-Elf Paladin

The GM describes the "Ochre Walls"

Whisper: Okra?

Goguin: Maybe we can eat our way in.

Terios: Not me, I hate vegetables.

Battle for the walls!

Whisper: The enemy has discovered my greatest weakness!

Theren: What?

Whisper: Lack of hit points!

Lucius kills someone.

Lucius: Was he good or evil?

Theren: Why does it matter.

Lucius: If he was good, I get bonus points with the Book of Vile Darkness.

Terios: Sorry, Lucius, he was evil.

Lucius: Damn! Wait, how do you know?

Terios: Not a lot of good warriors guarding the gates of Hell.

After our escape, we find ourselves in the sewers...

Terios: Don't drink the water.

Theren: There are rats here.

Darrek: So?

Theren: They carry diseases.

Goguin: So?

Whisper: So don't eat any.

Bizarre attack mode...

Goguin: Care Bear Stare!

Battle again!

Lucius: What should I do?

Goguin: Kill them!

Lucius: I can't just kill them in cold blood.

Terios:(confused) What do you want to do then?

Lucius: Let me torture them first.

Darrek scores multiple hits...

Darrek: Wackety wack!

Terios: Don't talk back!

(Several minutes explaining the reference to Theren)

We manage to get to The City of Doors, where there is a attempted mugging of Terios.

City Guard: What did these men die of.

Theren: Arrow Poisoning.

Terios: No, it was clearly suicide.

City Guard: Suicide?

Terios: They attacked me, the obviosly wanted to die.

Passing through a hostile gang's territory.

Gangster: You have to pay a toll to pass through.

Goguin: What's the price?

Gangster: Your life.

Terios: You don't get a lot of repeat business, do you?

4th edition DnD-ness

Whisper: The enemy has discovered my greatest weakness!

Theren: What?

Whisper: Lack of hit points!

This is AWESOME!! Repped! I am going to try using that in my group one of these nights!

QUOTES FROM THE BAD MOON CAMPAIGN

Danut Coman the Dhampier and Vampire Hunter

Eve the Fire Mage

Rhashida the Mummy

Victor the Priest

Wulfric von Richthofen the Werewolf (which is known as Timmy)

Danut Coman: "It wasn't meant for your kind."

Doctor Wulfric von Richthofen: "Apparently you are dead."

Rhashida: "Come again?"

Wulfric (goes out and then comes in again): "Apparently you are dead."

(singing) "Bad wolf! Bad wolf! He runs across Carpathia on the lupine of sin!"

"Burn *all* the things!"

"I'm going to the drug store to get some Vick's. Stop the coffin."

“Man's best friend my ass."

Rhashida: "I rolled an 8 on Plot Contrivance."

Victor: "Do you even have that as a power?"

"My dice got Nestored."

"Can we have a green van?"

(Stated when Danut's player realized that: Danut = Fred, Wulfric = Scooby-Doo, Victor = Shaggy, Rhashida = Velma, and Eve = Daphne.)

"Ve have a problem."

"Train linky thingies."

"I've got a grip!"

"Because we're on the express train, I thought I'd call [my new invention] expresso."

"It's morphin' time."

"Monotonous isn't it?"

Victor: "I'm going to walk up and lay hands on her."

GM: "Again?"

"No. I added sugar."

"I never hit a lady, but I may have to punch a bitch."

"You're the one who threw a naked werewolf at us."

"If you're going to make jokes like that, you're going to write it down."

Didn't you know that fur is murder?"

Eve on her blood: "It's either from my mother or my father... or maybe both."

Wulfric on his whereabouts: "If he's outside, he's probably poking the minotaur."

Wulfric: "I don't understand your language. I forgot to read the subtitles."

Wulfric: "I was smart. I made *him* drink *my* stuff."

GM: O_o

Eve rolls 3d6: "A book, a two, and that way."

GM: "You have a duck."

Wulfric: "I can't even say anything bad about the engineering. This is Germany, they have good engineers."

Repeated: "Werewolf.... there wolf."

GM's note to himself: never mention 'Black Blood of the Earth' around BTILC fans.

Victor: "Dammit Wulfric, I'm a scholar, not a biologist!"

GM: "Aquatic (man's) arm and a hunk of cheese."

Danut: "Maybe he was trying to make a tuna melt."

"Easy bake Lycan."

Eve: "You have a bath, you're a wash and wear."

"Don't worry, I have better aim!"

"[Danut] is not wearing pants. I don't want to hear about 'frontal assault'."

"Aw, shit. I'm gonna have to be heroic now, aren't I?"

"That's a very good idea."

"What? Drinking your own pee?"

Eve: "He's a corpse, I'm going to give him a Viking funeral."

Tactical suggestion to Eve: "Burn all the things!"

Summing up the final scene: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

...............................................................................................*thud*"

The GM sets out a werewolf mini.

Danut (OOC): "You need to add a pole to this."

GM: *facepalm* "It begins."

"We need to be careful, this is a pyramid scheme."

"Televangelist powers activate! Form of Jerry Falwell, shape of Tammy Faye Baker!"

Timothy: "I'm going to roll Science!"

"Nobody puts Sabine in the corner!"

"Does this mean Danut is played by Patrick Swayze?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

Danut (OOC): "Just look around the lab and anytime your hand switches from pointer to grabber, pick that item up."

"I found a tinderbox."

"How is this a 'box'? It's a cylinder!"

Victor: "Why do people keep giving me things?"

Timothy: "So if anything bad happens, it happens to you."

Eve (OOC): "If you're not playing the paranoia, I'll take over."

Timothy: "I'm not a mad scientist, I'm an engineer."

Danut (OOC): "Tesla was an engineer... *looks at GM* Can I have a death ray?"

"Special attack, altered stock footage."

"You hit him so hard you knocked him out of the plot."

"I'm glad I'm too buzzed to have moral quandaries."

GM: "How much BODY?"

Eve: "21. And [that was with] with two 1's [on the dice]."

GM to Victor: "And you wanted to boost [Eve's] attacks? F**k you!"

"Victor is about worthless about now."

"Dog flail."

"I'm going to lay hands upon myself."

"It's werewolf's time to talk to guys."

Danut: "If he's the right hand of doom, I'm the left hand of vengeance."

Danut: "I presume if I [stab you] enough, I'll find what's left of your heart."

Danut to the fallen vampire lord: "Don't get up on my account."

GM: "I'm bringing a building down and don't want to kill you with it."

"...gook-stained..."

"Hey, we didn't fight any VC."

*pause as the other players let than sink it*

"Ewww!"

“Pulse?”

“Dead.”

*smack!* “Just checking.”

“Still dead.”

“Well, he might be trying to re-inflate the autopilot.”

(Said about Wulfric’s possibility of doing odd things with a corpse.)

“They called me mad... how did they know?”

Danut (OOC): “You brought these [mini wheel pretzels] for when the wheels fall off your campaign, didn’t you?”

“Do you have any idea how expensive it’d be to replace this bridge every time?”

“It’s a movie!”

“When they said curiosity killed the cat, they said nothing about the dog!”

“Rhashida is no longer stunned by the cat.”

“She aborted to getting covered in dice. I think that’s a fetish in Japan.”

“There are few things that aren’t a fetish in Japan.”

“You failed your EGO Roll to *not* chase a cat?”

“He has people-chuks.”

“The cat is now attached to his face. And he is stunned.”

“Short attention-span doctor.”

Suggestions for books in the library:

Azathoth’s Pop-Up Book

Hastur’s Connect The Dots

Black Goat Of The Woods Paint By Numbers

Cooking With Pickman

Eric Zhan Teaches The Violin

Yog-Sothoth Bubble Blower

Where Is Whateley?

“He’s here because NBC demanded diversity.”

(On Victor, the only ‘human’ in the party.)

“What are you going to do when X happens?”

“Learn from the experience.”

“He’s got a book fort, that’s a lot cooler than a fire.”

Danut kills the vampire Grant and takes his hat and sword:

Danut: “Thanks for the hat.”

GM: “It’s a nice sword. You *really* like it.”

“How many times do we get to say ‘I climb in the book fort’?”

Victor: “What kind of idiot do you take me for?”

Eve (OOC): “Is this an essay question or multiple choice?”

Wulfric (OOC): “I thought it was true or false.”

“And now the first door is jealous.”

“Bigby’s Slap-Chop Hand.”

“You’re going fishing with body parts?” Awesome!”

Plotonium, it cuts through anything.”

“Adaptanium”

“Explodomentium”

“Oh, the Black Blood of the Earth?”

“You mean oil?”

“No, I mean the Black Blood of the Earth.”

“The Doctor is making something with a series of tubes?”

“He’s making the internet?”

“Rolling Common Sense.”

“I’ve never had a chance to beat a man to death with a Glock.”

“I think we ran over a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk.”

“What kind of door?”

“A single wooden door.”

“I get it a date.”

“... Now the other door is jealous.”

“Any first aid that requires the use of a squeegee is too late.”

“I hope when they do a DVD of this, you come with subtitles.”

“You shocked the physics out of this guy.”

“I’m going to Haymaker his head off.”

“It wasn’t lies, it was acting.”

“Scientific progress goes bonk?”

“Just going through the door?”

“No, I knock first.”

“I get in my foxhole.”

“There is no foxhole.”

“I have Tunneling. Yes, there is.”

“You’re looking at *him* for a plan?”

“What is it? I’m trying to have a dramatic moment!”

“I can count pretty far. And I can take off my shoes and count even more.”

“And it 1890, so you haven’t seen hentai, so you have no idea where this is going.”

“Aw shit....”

“Your opponent is watching you and he judges you guilty.”

“You’re summoning Big O?”

“Victor pulls out....”

“I don’t even know how to describe this.”

“First, you take a watermelon....”

“Humongus flaming baby.”

“I was -2 BODY down, now I’m -12 BODY down.”

“Oops.”

“You recover from being alive.”

“The enemy of despair is hope.”

QUOTES FROM THE BAD MOON CAMPAIGN

Danut Coman the Dhampier and Vampire Hunter

Eve the Fire Mage

Rhashida the Mummy

Victor the Priest

Wulfric von Richthofen the Werewolf (which is known as Timmy)

Danut Coman: "It wasn't meant for your kind."

Doctor Wulfric von Richthofen: "Apparently you are dead."

Rhashida: "Come again?"

Wulfric (goes out and then comes in again): "Apparently you are dead."

(singing) "Bad wolf! Bad wolf! He runs across Carpathia on the lupine of sin!"

"Burn *all* the things!"

"I'm going to the drug store to get some Vick's. Stop the coffin."

“Man's best friend my ass."

Rhashida: "I rolled an 8 on Plot Contrivance."

Victor: "Do you even have that as a power?"

"My dice got Nestored."

"Can we have a green van?"

(Stated when Danut's player realized that: Danut = Fred, Wulfric = Scooby-Doo, Victor = Shaggy, Rhashida = Velma, and Eve = Daphne.)

"Ve have a problem."

"Train linky thingies."

"I've got a grip!"

"Because we're on the express train, I thought I'd call [my new invention] expresso."

"It's morphin' time."

"Monotonous isn't it?"

Victor: "I'm going to walk up and lay hands on her."

GM: "Again?"

"No. I added sugar."

"I never hit a lady, but I may have to punch a bitch."

"You're the one who threw a naked werewolf at us."

"If you're going to make jokes like that, you're going to write it down."

Didn't you know that fur is murder?"

Eve on her blood: "It's either from my mother or my father... or maybe both."

Wulfric on his whereabouts: "If he's outside, he's probably poking the minotaur."

Wulfric: "I don't understand your language. I forgot to read the subtitles."

Wulfric: "I was smart. I made *him* drink *my* stuff."

GM: O_o

Eve rolls 3d6: "A book, a two, and that way."

GM: "You have a duck."

Wulfric: "I can't even say anything bad about the engineering. This is Germany, they have good engineers."

Repeated: "Werewolf.... there wolf."

GM's note to himself: never mention 'Black Blood of the Earth' around BTILC fans.

Victor: "Dammit Wulfric, I'm a scholar, not a biologist!"

GM: "Aquatic (man's) arm and a hunk of cheese."

Danut: "Maybe he was trying to make a tuna melt."

"Easy bake Lycan."

Eve: "You have a bath, you're a wash and wear."

"Don't worry, I have better aim!"

"[Danut] is not wearing pants. I don't want to hear about 'frontal assault'."

"Aw, shit. I'm gonna have to be heroic now, aren't I?"

"That's a very good idea."

"What? Drinking your own pee?"

Eve: "He's a corpse, I'm going to give him a Viking funeral."

Tactical suggestion to Eve: "Burn all the things!"

Summing up the final scene: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

...............................................................................................*thud*"

The GM sets out a werewolf mini.

Danut (OOC): "You need to add a pole to this."

GM: *facepalm* "It begins."

"We need to be careful, this is a pyramid scheme."

"Televangelist powers activate! Form of Jerry Falwell, shape of Tammy Faye Baker!"

Timothy: "I'm going to roll Science!"

"Nobody puts Sabine in the corner!"

"Does this mean Danut is played by Patrick Swayze?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

Danut (OOC): "Just look around the lab and anytime your hand switches from pointer to grabber, pick that item up."

"I found a tinderbox."

"How is this a 'box'? It's a cylinder!"

Victor: "Why do people keep giving me things?"

Timothy: "So if anything bad happens, it happens to you."

Eve (OOC): "If you're not playing the paranoia, I'll take over."

Timothy: "I'm not a mad scientist, I'm an engineer."

Danut (OOC): "Tesla was an engineer... *looks at GM* Can I have a death ray?"

"Special attack, altered stock footage."

"You hit him so hard you knocked him out of the plot."

"I'm glad I'm too buzzed to have moral quandaries."

GM: "How much BODY?"

Eve: "21. And [that was with] with two 1's [on the dice]."

GM to Victor: "And you wanted to boost [Eve's] attacks? F**k you!"

"Victor is about worthless about now."

"Dog flail."

"I'm going to lay hands upon myself."

"It's werewolf's time to talk to guys."

Danut: "If he's the right hand of doom, I'm the left hand of vengeance."

Danut: "I presume if I [stab you] enough, I'll find what's left of your heart."

Danut to the fallen vampire lord: "Don't get up on my account."

GM: "I'm bringing a building down and don't want to kill you with it."

"...gook-stained..."

"Hey, we didn't fight any VC."

*pause as the other players let than sink it*

"Ewww!"

“Pulse?”

“Dead.”

*smack!* “Just checking.”

“Still dead.”

“Well, he might be trying to re-inflate the autopilot.”

(Said about Wulfric’s possibility of doing odd things with a corpse.)

“They called me mad... how did they know?”

Danut (OOC): “You brought these [mini wheel pretzels] for when the wheels fall off your campaign, didn’t you?”

“Do you have any idea how expensive it’d be to replace this bridge every time?”

“It’s a movie!”

“When they said curiosity killed the cat, they said nothing about the dog!”

“Rhashida is no longer stunned by the cat.”

“She aborted to getting covered in dice. I think that’s a fetish in Japan.”

“There are few things that aren’t a fetish in Japan.”

“You failed your EGO Roll to *not* chase a cat?”

“He has people-chuks.”

“The cat is now attached to his face. And he is stunned.”

“Short attention-span doctor.”

Suggestions for books in the library:

Azathoth’s Pop-Up Book

Hastur’s Connect The Dots

Black Goat Of The Woods Paint By Numbers

Cooking With Pickman

Eric Zhan Teaches The Violin

Yog-Sothoth Bubble Blower

Where Is Whateley?

“He’s here because NBC demanded diversity.”

(On Victor, the only ‘human’ in the party.)

“What are you going to do when X happens?”

“Learn from the experience.”

“He’s got a book fort, that’s a lot cooler than a fire.”

Danut kills the vampire Grant and takes his hat and sword:

Danut: “Thanks for the hat.”

GM: “It’s a nice sword. You *really* like it.”

“How many times do we get to say ‘I climb in the book fort’?”

Victor: “What kind of idiot do you take me for?”

Eve (OOC): “Is this an essay question or multiple choice?”

Wulfric (OOC): “I thought it was true or false.”

“And now the first door is jealous.”

“Bigby’s Slap-Chop Hand.”

“You’re going fishing with body parts?” Awesome!”

Plotonium, it cuts through anything.”

“Adaptanium”

“Explodomentium”

“Oh, the Black Blood of the Earth?”

“You mean oil?”

“No, I mean the Black Blood of the Earth.”

“The Doctor is making something with a series of tubes?”

“He’s making the internet?”

“Rolling Common Sense.”

“I’ve never had a chance to beat a man to death with a Glock.”

“I think we ran over a skunk that crawled out of the ass of another skunk.”

“What kind of door?”

“A single wooden door.”

“I get it a date.”

“... Now the other door is jealous.”

“Any first aid that requires the use of a squeegee is too late.”

“I hope when they do a DVD of this, you come with subtitles.”

“You shocked the physics out of this guy.”

“I’m going to Haymaker his head off.”

“It wasn’t lies, it was acting.”

“Scientific progress goes bonk?”

“Just going through the door?”

“No, I knock first.”

“I get in my foxhole.”

“There is no foxhole.”

“I have Tunneling. Yes, there is.”

“You’re looking at *him* for a plan?”

“What is it? I’m trying to have a dramatic moment!”

“I can count pretty far. And I can take off my shoes and count even more.”

“And it 1890, so you haven’t seen hentai, so you have no idea where this is going.”

“Aw shit....”

“Your opponent is watching you and he judges you guilty.”

“You’re summoning Big O?”

“Victor pulls out....”

“I don’t even know how to describe this.”

“First, you take a watermelon....”

“Humongus flaming baby.”

“I was -2 BODY down, now I’m -12 BODY down.”

“Oops.”

“You recover from being alive.”

“The enemy of despair is hope.”

Daaamn...from some of the lines that were in this post, that entire session got caught in a

Smut Field.

Major Tom 2009 :snicker: