Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

GM: It's SPRINGTIME!

Me and Gita in perfect harmony: For Hitler, and Germany!

Don't be stupid :tsk:

Be a smarty :yes:

Come and join the Nazi Party! :nonp:

I've never seen the movie, but I heard the song for it on Dr. Demento nearly 20 years ago. What was funnier is that a friend of mine lived 14 of his 16 years in Germany (first 2 were in Poland). He asked me "Kirby, what is this song?" When I answered him, he replied "They would never allow this in Germany." We couldn't help but laugh a little. :P

More Vitus interviews - The Skeleton Crew are in something of a bad odour with the press and public at the moment - mostly due to the 200ft wide chunk of city that went missing along with 60 Primus agents and 20 cops, when Vitus pulled off his stunt with the Keystone.

Vanishing for a couple of days whilst they dealt with ARPA, Telieos, and the Amazing Clone Woman didn't help either.

All that and Vitus's tendency to froth at the mouth anytime somebody brings up Eurostar means the Playgirl article has been held back a few months too...

First the media-pack asked him what happened to all the missing officers.

"Same thing that I did to the rest of us. They could be anywhere. Or anywhen."

Vitus TRIED to tell the press that there's a good chance the missing persons are still alive.

"No, it's not if they'll be in Deep Space or Venus or anywhere like that - even uncontrolled dimensional gates will drop you somewhere where you can survive. For a while."

Damn his honest nature.

"No, that doesn't mean they're going to die. They could already be back! Temporal distortion effects might have got them back here two hundred years ago. They could arrive in the post any day now!"

Vitus was starting to get a bit upset by this point. Especially when he was asked what on Earth possessed him to do something so dangerous, in the first place? Does he have any words for the relatives of the missing?

"Do I feel guilty??? Missing? Only 80 casualties and you ask me if I'm guilty??? Eighty dead would be a small price to pay to destroy those *
starting to froth
* ***ing ******s. I'll see that Whore of Satan dead at any price - she killed my son!!!! *
becoming incoherent with rage at being reminded of Scorpia and is dragged off by his teammates before he can answer any more questions

Apparently the Whore of Satan line got a lot of coverage in Hard Copy that night. Vitus has been informed that that he will never speak to the press again without a prepared statement - prepared by somebody else - and if he deviates from that statement he won't be allowed to talk to anybody again, ever.

Madra (a mentalist who is 4'3" and looks 13, but it really 30+) and Saphire When discussing various ways of dealing with the members of Warmachine:

Saphire: "Well, we could distract them with our bodies while everyone else jumps them from behind."

Madra: "But I'm too short, they'll be seen as pedophiles"

Vitus has been informed that that he will never speak to the press again without a prepared statement - prepared by somebody else - and if he deviates from that statement he won't be allowed to talk to anybody again' date=' ever.[/quote']Drhoz is, once again, remembering things a little incorrectly. If Vitas ever deviates from the statement, he won't be allowed to talk to the press again, ever.

Drhoz is' date=' once again, remembering things a little incorrectly. If Vitas ever deviates from the statement, he won't be allowed to talk to [u']the press[/u] again, ever.

Awww... the other way was funnier.

Arbiter the magician has been grabbed by 2 insectoid agents,

and is beeing hustled into their tunnel system for nefarious experiments.

Arbiter makes the skill roll and manages to cast his ex-dim teleport on the 3 in that little area.

GM: where ya headed ?

Arbiter: Outer Planes, Realm of Apshai, the Bug God. Taking these maggots to their maker.

GM: Interesting. Let's roll to see what kind of mood Apshai is in.

he could be angry, hungry, or worst of all: talkative.

Everyone agreed that a talkative Insect God would be the worst fate.

Trapped for hours listening to cicada cycle theory, crop failures, pupation techniques, hive mind psychologies, metamorphoses, egg survival rates, biomass generation, foodsource exploitation, pheromones, thoraxial differentiation, blah blah blah

Arbiter: yeah yeah, just shut up and kill me

"So... the pinnacle of enlightenment is being a cat? Who would have guessed?"

-----

"Okay, so just how DO you consecrate a black hole, anyway? And so help me, if you say 'Very carefully!'..."

-----

"Nadia feels better because we now actually have a plan... and it involves trouble, if we're lucky!"

-----

Harper (to Nadia): "So... let me understand this correctly... you want a cat for a familiar... that's been built out of leftover or 'spare' cat parts?"

Nadia (the necromancer): "Of course not! Want familiar cat built out of only best parts available!"

"Okay, so a cat and a piece of buttered toast strapped into a generator rig could produce a perpetual motion machine and thus free electricity. Got it. But what if you put it in a closed box, like Schrodinger's Cat, you wouldn't be sure if it was alive or dead, would you?"

"No... but you could be sure it was spinning..."

A player was trying to figure out what name to call his character, who could create teleport gates.(For a teen champoions game)

"How about 'Janus', the Roman God of Doorways?" (pronounced like Janice)

"Whatever, Wilma."

A few minutes later to him, "Hey Shortcut Boy!"

"Some people undress women with their eyes; you're the first person I've met who dresses them with their eyes!"

Y'know, without context, and having heard about Nadia, that presents some very, very disturbing mental images, given that I woke up 5 minutes ago....

Seneschal Garrett Dannington (The Bear guy's sire): So Anton, what are your long range plans?

Anton (Me): I'm trying to figure out how to become a Grammaton Toreador.

Garrett: You really are insane aren't you?

EDIT: The punchline was I got status from him at the end of the night. ;)

Anton: "I never saw the point in going to a strip club. I mean, you get all hot and bothered, and then you go home and...well, let's just say you see how good you've gotten with potence and celerity."

*10 minutes later...*

Marissa Davenport (very hot Brujah): "So, did you hear Garrett? I'm teaching Anton potence."

Anton: "And I already know Celerity...."