10th Muse RPG

10th Muse

Re: 10th Muse RPG

a 10Th Muse rpg would be sweet, I'm totally down with a greek mythology/Hero game. Count me as another vote for making this happen.

I was checking out that Alias site and I see Isis is back too, I use to love that book, Any chance on a Legend of Isis rpg or mod for 10th muse, that would be cool to. just a thought.

Gotta disagree here ... I think that 10th Muse is feeling the water for an actual sourcebook :)

There are five new posters in this thread. Each has made only one post, and only to this thread, all to praise the product. It may not be spam and sock puppets, but it has the smell.

There are five new posters in this thread. Each has made only one post' date=' and only to this thread, all to praise the product. It may not be spam and sock puppets, but it has the smell.[/quote']

Not only new posters, but joined the day they made this one and only post. Makes me wonder if you could see an IP address what the odds of them pointing back to the same point would be.

There are five new posters in this thread. Each has made only one post' date=' and only to this thread, all to praise the product. It may not be spam and sock puppets, but it has the smell.[/quote']

More than the smell.

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

As we all know, spammers duck --- err, suck.

And spammers are stupid.

EDIT: As per Ben's announcement here:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/announcement.php?f=12

I've PM'ed him to let him know about this. As he said in that announcement, he'd appreciate not everybody writing him about any given spam. ;)

:jawdrop:

Okay, if this isn't a spam thread, then pass me the Kool-Aid.

I have never actually heard of 10th Muse, but it seemingly is the greatest thing that has ever been created.

All scheduled production of Hero materials should be put on hold, and all DOJ resources immediately devoted to 10th Muse projects.

:rolleyes:

KA.

I have never actually heard of 10th Muse, but it seemingly is the greatest thing that has ever been created.

All scheduled production of Hero materials should be put on hold, and all DOJ resources immediately devoted to 10th Muse projects.

KA.

I remember once corresponding with the head of a supplement company over on misc.fitness.weights. Fun guy, and smart. I stopped corresponding with him after he came up with a new product he wanted pushed on the boards. He contacted a few of us and gave us a sales pitch, then asked us to go to MFW and talk the product up. He couldn't do it himself because it would have violated the anti-spam policy, but if we asked questions, he could answer.

Spam by any other name would smell as meaty.

KA.

Dude, when did they ever say anything close to that?

To the recent group of "10th Muse" enthusiasts:

I hope you don't interpret my posts as an attack on you.

There was a recent incident where a pair of longtime posters were revealed to be a single disturbed individual who enjoyed the 'sport' of making friends with, and prying personal information from, several of the posters here, under very false pretenses.

Sadly, due to that, some of us are a bit more suspicious than perhaps we should be.

On the other hand, having a group of new posters suddenly appear, endorse something, and disappear, seems a bit odd to say the least.

If you actually are here to discuss something, including a possible "10th Muse" rpg, then Welcome.

It may be that you are distinct individuals that all just happened to arrive here with a common interest, and spontaneously posted to this thread.

Or, it could be that there is a single individual that feels very strongly about this topic, and feels that it simply must be noticed.

But, in any case, you (the group or the individual) seem to be coming on a bit strong.

Take a look around.

Read some of the other threads.

Post a few things, get some replies, give us a chance to get to know you a little bit, and get to know us a little bit.

That will make us a lot more likely to pay attention to what you have to say.

KA.