10th Muse RPG

10th Muse

Re: 10th Muse RPG

It could also be a bunch of friends who dig the comic and dig hero and decided to come here and talk about it.

Why they stopped talking, I don't know. Guys?

Thanks for the post KA.

No problem, Ben. :thumbup:

Despite my occasional outbursts, I try to be a good board citizen.

I would never want to drive away new posters.

This thread just looked fishy.

If it isn't, then it isn't, and that's all I have to say about that.

On the good side, by constantly posting to it, I have kept the thread active, so that those who are interested might notice it.

:D

KA.

wow it sure is nice to be called a nobody spammer especially when i provided a link to the info i was providing.

was going to have more here but it would have gotten me banned and youre not worth it.

I could have sworn this was worked out a few days ago. Why are you coming in here like this? It was a misunderstanding that had, I thought, been worked out. Your comments don't seem to make much sense.

wow it sure is nice to be called a nobody spammer especially when i provided a link to the info i was providing.

was going to have more here but it would have gotten me banned and youre not worth it.

Since I seem to have had a part is stirring this up, let me attempt to help cool it off.

The sudden rush of posts, from brand new posters, all promoting a single entity, looked spammish to me.

Some others saw the thread before I did, reported it, and the thread was closed.

Ben issued a retraction of the closure, at which point I made some rather mean-spirited sarcastic comments.

After I realized I was needlessly annoying Ben, and had perhaps been unfriendly to some new posters, I issued my own retraction.

Never in the course of this thread have I seen anyone threatened with banning.

Even if some type of 'warning' was issued at the start of this, when it looked like it really was a spam thread, that has obviously been retracted too.

Sheesh!

Sorry!

If you saw me in your yard at late at night, you might come out of the house wielding a bat.

But if you didn't actually hit me with the bat, and you listened to my explanation of why I was there, and then apologized for the misunderstanding,

I would hardly feel justified going around for days, saying:

"I can't believe you came out with a bat! What are you, some kind of lunatic?"

There are some situations that call for a degree of vigilance.

Ben is a Webmaster.

Spam is a big deal.

If you let it get started, it can take over your whole board, or you have to spend endless time deleting spam posts.

So, Ben is reasonably protective over his 'yard'.

As far as I know, nobody was Banned.

I am positive that nobody was done any actual harm.

Why can't we just put this behind us and move on.

Also, specifically Brother Jim, but also the other posters that are previous board members, I hope it did not appear that any of the 'spam' comments were directed at you to begin with.

Obviously a regular poster could be drawn into a "spam" thread.

If I happened to own and love a PSP, I could easily post something to a:

"Win a free PSP" thread. That doesn't make me a spammer, it just means that the spammer in question started a thread that piqued my interest.

Anyway this appears to be something that has blown way out of proportion.

Sorry for whatever part I had in making it worse.

KA.

No, you came here for an argument!

:D

KA.

LOL ... suuuuure I did .... riiiight ;)

So, anyway, back on topic .... how about a 10th Muse RPG? It'd be a great superhero resource and is based on some awesome comics :)

I could have sworn this was worked out a few days ago. Why are you coming in here like this? It was a misunderstanding that had' date=' I thought, been worked out. Your comments don't seem to make much sense.[/quote']

hadn't been online in a day or two and didn't even read the entire thread before posting. was also having a really bad day, but i caught myself before actually posting the really bad stuff.

sorry

Never in the course of this thread have I seen anyone threatened with banning.

As far as I know, nobody was Banned.KA.

no one was threatened with it, but i would have been if i would have posted the long, foul, venomous, evil and rotten post i had typed out.

KA's quote edited for brevity.