Upcoming character adaptations

Susano

Or, what is Susano working on now?

Seeing as I have gaps of dead time at work (which right now is watching a lot of progress bars crawl across the screen), I've been working on some new character adaptations:

HG Wells characters

The Time Traveller and his Time Machine -- I'm rebuilding this one, editing characteristics, expanding skills, and making the Time Machine a vehicle.

Moorlock -- generic

Dr. Moreau -- I think he uses a Transform to turn animals into "people"

The Invisible Man -- possible rebuild

Dr. Cavor

Selenites -- generic

(did I mention I have a really nice collection of classic HG Wells stories in one volume?

I am skipping WAR OF THE WORLDS if only because several people have done very nice war machines and submitted them to me already.

Robert E Howard characters

Pictish Swamp Demon -- from "Beyond the Black River"

Servant of Bit-Yakin -- from "Jewels of Gwahlur"

Re: Upcoming character adaptations

Do you take requests?

Not really. I have a long list of stuff I want to do, and if you request is on that, cool. But if your request is something I don't own or have never seen, than my chances of doing it are much less. For example, I'm never going to do the cast of Sailor Moon.

Not really. I have a long list of stuff I want to do' date=' and if you request is on that, cool. But if your request is something I don't own or have never seen, than my chances of doing it are much less. For example, I'm never going to do the cast of Sailor Moon.[/quote']

Not even for a Kondike bar :snicker:

G

SINGLE CHARACTERS:

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan Ibn Al Abbas Ibn Rashid Ibn Hamad from "The 13th Warrior"

Assorted Alien Races (Hani, Kif, Mri [C. J. Cherryh], Molts [Hammer's Slammers], Predator [Predator])

Attim M-Zak from "Seraphic Feather"

Bolt Crank from "Eatman"

The Bride With White Hair from "The Bride With White Hair"

Professor Cavor and an average Selenite from "The First Men in The Moon"

The General (a.k.a. "The Killing Machine") from "Fist of Legend"

Goldie from "Gunsmith Cats"

Haruko Haruhara from "FLCL"

Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Edward Hyde from "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"

Hirokai Protagonist from "Snowcrash"

Iron Monkey from "Iron Monkey"

It from "It"

Jin-Roh (generic Special Police/Wolf Brigade)

John Coffey from "The Green Mile"

The Man With No Name from "Fistfull of Dollars," "A Few Dollars More," and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

Dr. Moreau from "The Island of Dr. Moreau"

Paul Muad'dib Atreides from "Dune"

Randall Flagg from "The Stand"

The Thing from "John Carpenter's The Thing"

SERIES CHARACTERS:

"AD&D" Creatures: Demogorgon, Geryon, Ice Devil, Juiblex, Orcus, Pseudo-dragon, Quasit, Type VI Demon, Winter Wolf

"Advanced Variable Geo": Ayako Yuuki, Chiho Masuda, Eleanor Goldsmith, Jun Kobuta, Kaori Yanase, Manami Kosunoki, Reimi Jyahana, Satomi Yajima, Yuka Takeuchi

"The Big O": Roger Smith, R. Dorothy Wainwright

"Call of Cthulhu" Creatures: Boltworm, Cat from Saturn, Cat from Uranus, Elder Thing, Fireworm, Gnoph-Keh, Gnorri, Great Race of Yith, Haemophore, Hound of Tindalos, Hunting Horror, Leng Spider, Lloigor, Moon Beast, Nightgaunt, Shantank, Urhag, Voonith, Wamp

"Darkstalkers"/"Nightwarriors": Anakaris, Bishamon, Demitri, Donovan, Felicia, Hsien-ko, Huitzil, Jon Talbain, Lord Raptor, Morrigan, Rikuo, Sasquatch, Victor

"Dirty Pair" (Adam Warren version): Kei, Yuri, Shasti

"El Hazard": Afura Mann, Miz Mishtal, Shayla-Shayla, Ura

"Excel Saga": Excel, Hyatt

"Feng Shui": Big Brother Tsien, The Bound, Deathshadow, Desdemona Deathangel, Homo Omega, The Strangled Scream

"Guilty Gear X": Anji Mito, Axl Low, Chip Zanuff, Faust, Johnny, Ky Kiske, Milla Rage, Potemkin, Sol Badguy, Testament, Venom, Zato-1

"GURPS": "GURPS IST" -- Argurous Astraph, Midnight Angel, Witch Wind; "GURPS Super Scum" -- Cascade; "GURPS Super Temps" -- Deacon Blue, L'Ange Bleu, Luminar, Sea Hawk (others)

"Hellboy": Elizabeth Sherman, Roger

Hellsing Manga Characters

"The Heroic Trio": Invisible Woman, Thiefcatcher, Wonder Woman

"Lankmar" series by Fritz Leiber: Fafhrd, The Gray Mouser

"The Liberty Project": Burnout, Cimmarron, Crackshot, Johnny Savage, Slick

"Morgaine" series by C.J. Cherryh: Morgain, Vanye

"Phantom Quest Corp": Ayaka Kisragi (others)

"Planetary": Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner

"Real Bout High School": Shizuma Kusanagi

"Steam Detectives": Don Death, Dr. Guilty, Emperor of Steam, Goriki, Lang Lang Hsu, Le Bread, Ling Ling Hsu, Machine Baron, Narutaki, Phantom Knight, Red Scorpion

"Tenchi Muyo": Ayeka, Kagato, Katshito Masaki, Mihoshi Kuramitsu, Ryoko, Sasami, Tenchi Masaki, Washu Hakubi

"Tom Strong": Ingrid Weiss, Tom Strong, others possible

"Trigun": Meryl Strife, Milly Thompson, Nicolas D Wolfwood, Vash the Stampede (others)

"Usagi Yojimbo": Gennosuke, Jei, Miyamoto Usagi, Tomoe Ame, Zato-Ino

"White Wolf" Creatures: Demon of Iron and Violence, Shikome Assassin

ASSORTED VEHICLES

Car from "Last Of The Wild Ones"

Do you have that H.G. Wells story regarding the crystal that lets the narrator see Mars? I'd like to see that one.

I've also thought of doing such minor stuff as statting out the Purple Pileus as a drug and possibly statting out Jules Verne's stuff. I have a nice Annotated 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea I've been eyeing as Vehicle fodder, it you're interested.

Do you have that H.G. Wells story regarding the crystal that lets the narrator see Mars? I'd like to see that one.

I've also thought of doing such minor stuff as statting out the Purple Pileus as a drug and possibly statting out Jules Verne's stuff. I have a nice Annotated 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea I've been eyeing as Vehicle fodder, it you're interested.

The book has THE TIME MACHINE, THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU, THE INVISIBLE MAN, THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, THE FIRST MEN IN THE MOON, and THE FOOD OF THE GODS.

And I'd love the Nautilus.

The Man With No Name from "Fistfull of Dollars," "A Few Dollars More," and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

You can find him in Adventurers Club #17.

Along with The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Silver, Caine from Kung Fu and a generic write-up of most of John Wayne's characters simply titled The Duke.

Thought it might save you a little work. ;)

The book has THE TIME MACHINE' date=' THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU, THE INVISIBLE MAN, THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, THE FIRST MEN IN THE MOON, and THE FOOD OF THE GODS.[/quote']

You can find many of his lesser-known stories at the University of Virginia eText Center.

And I'd love the Nautilus.

Right! I'll get on that.

Just because I can, here's a zip full of the HD files for every D&D demon I had stats for.

These are NOT 3e (d20), these are converted from AD&D 2nd edition.

Have fun! :)

First of all, nice! I likey!

Second of all, pardon my pet peeve, but it's "Hordeling" as in, travels in a horde, not treasure hoard.

Third, very, very nice!

I want to see Isaac Dan der Grimnebulin, Lin, Mr. Motley, Teafortwo,The Ambassador of Hell and The Weaver from Perdido Street Station (by China Meiville) and Too Too Abstract Individual Yagharek Not To Be Respected

Actually, these characters would be cool too-

or even

First of all, nice! I likey!

Second of all, pardon my pet peeve, but it's "Hordeling" as in, travels in a horde, not treasure hoard.

Third, very, very nice!

Thanks for the kind words! Have fun with them.

As for the typo, those are a pet peeve of mine, too. In my defense, that particular critter was copied from the 4th Edition Hero Bestiary and that's how they spell it there (I didn't realize this wasn't a D&D conversion until you pointed that out).

I want to see Isaac Dan der Grimnebulin, Lin, Mr. Motley, Teafortwo,The Ambassador of Hell and The Weaver from Perdido Street Station (by China Meiville) and Too Too Abstract Individual Yagharek Not To Be Respected

Actually, these characters would be cool too-

or even

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Curufea again".

I loved those book and your Site is a great Homage and RPG Resource, thank goo for Hero System.

Awesome DUDE!!!

QM

I want to see Isaac Dan der Grimnebulin' date=' Lin, Mr. Motley, Teafortwo,The Ambassador of Hell and The Weaver from Perdido Street Station (by China Meiville) and Too Too Abstract Individual Yagharek Not To Be Respected[/quote']

I just found (and bought) THE SCAR... 39 pages in and already I'm saying "wow."

*Susano looks at his email alert...*

Possibility Sword?

Hmm....

BTW, at this moment, I am up to... Chapter 18.

So far, the most interesting character (to me) is Tanner Sack.

Possibilty Sword to me would be a damage shield, powered off an endurance reserve requiring a skill roll to use :)

Brucaloc, Uther Doul, the Grindylow, and the guy with the statue (whose name escapes me presently) are all interesting. Plus the Scabmettlers and The Lovers, of course....

I did mention the statue in a previous post on Fantasy Hero boards regarding weird magical items.

Tanner is a good NPC character, real worldly and a good contact.