Beserk vs Psych Lim

Wildcat

I just had a discution with a freind. He sees a Vampire's BloodLust as a Beserk, feeling that once the Vamp has subcomed to it (made that roll) he is lost in the feeding Frenzy and that he'll do anything to keep feeding. Now I agree with him to a point. I say that Beserk/Enraged have set rules for thier aplication and that these rules alter the specific way that the char (Vamp) can act while in this Frenzied state, (such as they will continue to attack anything as long as the recover roll hasn't been made) even if the only viable target has been killed. Granted my friend said that they would just look for someone else to feed on. (But I say that's a bit too rational for a Beserk individual)

I say that this BloodLust is a Psych Lim, and that in an inoportune time an Ego roll must be made or the Vamp will have to feed (this could be based on other factors as well) Now once the Ego roll has been blow, the Vampire feeds... He can still defend himself, looses no levels, or any other form of defence, but he will do what he must to keep feeding, untill he makes an ego roll. But once he's done feeding... he's free to go on with what ever he he was doing (No roll needed to recover, because what ever set off the Psych Lim is gone, if not then he can make another roll)

Your thoughts please.

Personal taste.

Heck; you could even due it as a Multiform (the BEAST within) with an Accidental change to that form when the need to feed kicks in. The other form would have the PsyLim Must Feed on Blood or a Dependency or whatever, and an Accidental Change back to the other form when calm/sated.

Check in Other Genres also, there is a post about Vamps to Champs with some links to several websites. You can look at how other HEROphiles have handled it. ;)