The Ultimate Steve Long

fredrik_nilsson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Ultimate Steve Long

Maybe all the Steves is the same Steve?!

AAAAA!!!!!

Maybe...maybe we're all Steve! :shock:

Maybe the reason he can crank out sourcebooks so fast is that he has an Invisible Power Effects Mind Link to each active member of the forums...and, like the SETI screensaver that breaks up the work and "farms it out" to personal computers with idle time, Steve "farms out" the thinking to our brains while we're on "idle" -- like many are while posting to these forums... :shock:

I tell you, this all fits right in with my theory that Dan Simon is in fact a very sophisticated A.I.!

Maybe...maybe we're all Steve! :shock:

Maybe the reason he can crank out sourcebooks so fast is that he has an Invisible Power Effects Mind Link to each active member of the forums...and, like the SETI screensaver that breaks up the work and "farms it out" to personal computers with idle time, Steve "farms out" the thinking to our brains while we're on "idle" -- like many are while posting to these forums... :shock:

I tell you, this all fits right in with my theory that Dan Simon is in fact a very sophisticated A.I.!

Hmm...so 5ER is some kind of psychic malware?

• 2 weeks later...

Well having met A Steve Long (Who knows how many of them there are out there?) I can say at least one exists. I even have an autographed FH book to prove it. However with as prolific as he has been, it would come as no surpise that he actually has the power of duplication or else he has been cloned. :)

Well having met A Steve Long (Who knows how many of them there are out there?) I can say at least one exists. I even have an autographed FH book to prove it. However with as prolific as he has been' date=' it would come as no surpise that he actually has the power of duplication or else he has been cloned. :)[/quote']

Nope...I will go with Transformation, Air Into Hero Games Manuscript, Extra Time (12 Hours). Then, he hides them away, edits them using the 'free time' which would of been waisted on acualy writing them, and such. I bet he has a safe full of manuscrips he is sitting on just in case he can't think of anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, looking at the forums main page, I saw something that made me smile. :)

You know how for each forum, it lists (on the right-hand side) the thread title of the thread in that forum with the most recent post and, below that, the name of the poster who made that most recent post?

Well, looking at the Rules Questions forum, I saw this:

Abort To ...

Steve Long

And I thought to myself "You know, there are a lot of times it would have been handy to be able to 'abort to Steve Long'!" :D

:lol:

Come to think of it' date=' instead of just getting the manuever, it'd probably be even [i']more[/i] handy to buy "Multiform: Steve Long"...

:D

That explains the wild west outlaw. :)

And don't forget Transform: Wheel of Time book to Air or Transform: Wheel of Time book to HERO manuscript