B.J. Zanzibar's WoD

fredrik_nilsson

Re: B.J. Zanzibar's WoD

It's still one of my favorite sites. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while.

I know what you mean. When I was running Vampire: The Masquerade I would go there quite frequently.

There is also another great website for VtM and WoD fans it's called Sanguinus Curae: Resource Site for Vampire: The Masquerade.

That is a website I still go to. I am still in contact a couple of times a month with one of the website designers.

When I was in my "the WOD is uber-cool, and just needs a few tweaks to make it perfect" phase, I used to troll B.J. Zanzibar's site almost daily. I was always trying to convert various Disciplines/Gifts/etc into Thaumaturgic Paths, and it wasn't that hard. Later, I got into HERO, and haven't looked back since.

But, I must admit, there was a certain charm to the system, back before I realised the flaws weren't features....

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't realized that the site was still up... I had a few things up on that site back in the day' date=' guess they still must be there, somewhere.[/quote']

Just search in one of the sections. They should still be there. What did you submit, by the way?