What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Carmina Burana, composed by Carl Orff. Robert Shaw conducting the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra & Chorus.

JoeG

Damn, wanted to Rep for this but....must spread.....bah..... One should always Rep for an appreciation of great Music.....

~Rex

Calling All Stations - Genesis

The band took a lot of criticism on that album, which mainly worked out to, "It's not Phil singing". The songs are generally decent, though they resemble the various solo projects of both Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford more than what was known as the Genesis sound.

Currently up on random play: "From the Undertow" by Tony Banks, from the album A Curious Feeling.

JoeG

Yeah. But actually, it's the difference between Stations and "The Genesis Sound" that I enjoy. It was a last, glorious moment of really progressive work before they went straight commercial - though I also quite like their later work, don't get me wrong on that.

Currently: Limelight, off the Alan Parsons Project's Stereotomy.