What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Knights Of Cydonia - Muse

Hard to describe it. It sounds like somebody from the 70's, but I'll be deamned if I can pinpoint exactly who (I mean, I can year YES and Rainbow, but that's not it...)

"Just Good Friends (Close)" by Fish. One of two Fish songs that remind me of a long-ago friendship, and that which was not meant to be.

The other, "A Gentleman's Excuse Me", represented the closure needed (though I didn't realize it at the time).

And, because I "finally get it inside my head", my followup is

"For My Lady", by the Moody Blues, for my wife, my love, my everything, for nearly 13 years now.

JoeG

"Just Good Friends (Close)" by Fish. One of two Fish songs that remind me of a long-ago friendship, and that which was not meant to be.

JoeG

Fish is good for those kind of emotional things. I love his stuff. :)

Poppa Joe - The Sweet

Whups, just switched to

Love is Like Oxygen.

Yeah, I'm listening to Sweet's Greatest hits. :)

One Way Love (Better Off Dead) - Better Off Dead Motion Picture Soundtrack. One of the rare Gems of my musical collection

Damn - someone threw away a perfecly good white boy. There's nothing about this movie that's not great.

Enforcer84 - I join you in your holy war against Enforcer80, Enforcer5 and the most evil Enforcer90.

BTW - I'm listening to: Marianne Faithful's version of Day Dream Believer (from a Dawson's Creek soundtrack).

Andy

I go strait to the source: Official Site. Announced a couple weeks ago, but I'm behind on my music info gathering for the month.

friggin' Anthrax needs to get their butts back in the studio - and ditch this whole reunion crap to boot.

I need to pick up the new Godsmack but everything I've heard from it rocks, as usual.

KMFDM just started a tour after releasing a single last month, so no new stuff from them until at least next summer.

...I have a long list.

Potters Field - Anthrax