What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

My Favorite Headache - Geddy Lee

The opening solo on that song is just amazing. I bought the CD without knowing anything about it (big Rush fan), cranked the car stereo, popped in the disc and then got hit with that. Sweet stuff.

Superman (It's not easy) - Five for Fighting

I love that one.

Do you have Fly Like Superman by the Kinks?

No I don't. One to add. :) I'm trying to collect enough of these to make a full normal audio CD. I'm at about 45 minutes, so a little more than halfway there. It opens of course with William's Superman overture. :)

Superman - REM

DamnYOU! I had almost forgotten that my coppy of Jettingham's CD was MIA and I think my ex stole it and you remind me that I don't have that little gem...

*SOB*

Sorry dude. :( I've only recently "discovered" them, when they came up in one of my Pandora playlists. Their "station" is now one of my favorites, and that one of my favorite songs. :yes:

Sorry dude. :( I've only recently "discovered" them' date=' when they came up in one of my Pandora playlists. Their "station" is now one of my favorites, and that one of my favorite songs. :yes:[/quote']

S'alright, I found them on the American Pie II sound track...Cheating was the song. I bought the album and enjoyed the heck out of it. I'm sure she'll give it back if she finds it...and I could always get it again...

But I just remembered how much I missed them.