What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Lonesome Highway - Rory Gallagher

In keeping with my tradition of buying at least one CD from a local artist from everywhere I go, I picked a 2 CD compilation of Rory's work when I was in Ireland for the last week+, It's a good thing...

"The Sacrifice" from the new Symphony X album, Paradise Lost. Excellent album so far, with probably the most interesting digipack case I've seen so far. The cover lifts upward, an inner cover folds downward, and two diecut pieces fold outward from each other (left and right), revealing the disc in the midst of stylized flames. The lower flap has the CD booklet, which also continues the flame patterning. Very cool.

JoeG

Morning Girl by Shaun Cassiday (off his first album the one with "Da do run run" and "That's rock and roll"). And yes I am a fan, I have every one of his albums (none of the actual albums have been re-released on CD, just a greatest hits). I've recorded the albums onto my computer and mp3'd them - clicks and hisses intact - talk about serious nostalgia. :)

ooh, Venice. I haven't put them on in a while. So I just switched to:

The Man You Think I Am - Venice.

Funny, WinAmp just switched me to Tom Sawyer. Ironic, considering yesterday's blog post....