What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The Travelling Wilburys collection. This is two CDs and one DVD. The first CD is the better of the two as it has Roy Orbison on it. Still a remarkable achievement with the talent on offer. CD 6 of the CD club this week.

My December by Kelly Clarkson. This is ok. CD 7 of the club.

Absolute Garbage. One CD of the singles and one CD of remixes. I have all the other Garbage CDs and this will be the next. 'Only happy when it rains' is a favourite track. CD 8 of the club.

Ooooh, the Animals album, one of my fav's. Must go dig that up. What I have on my work PC is everything upto Darkside.

I think E84 has possessed my PC's media player. I had Jimmy Buffet "Margaretaville" But then it segued into "Working in a coal mine" - the Devo version, followed by "The Mickey Mouse Club Theme Song".

And here comes Hall & Oates "I can't go for that"... It's just not right! :(

The computer's being cute. It queued "Ming's Theme (In the Court of Ming the Merciless)" by Queen, and then "Back to the Pod--Version No. 2/The Crazies Come Out" from the "Escape From New York" soundtrack, and then "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by Monty Python.

I guess it's in a movie mood.

JoeG

The computer's being cute. It queued "Ming's Theme (In the Court of Ming the Merciless)" by Queen, and then "Back to the Pod--Version No. 2/The Crazies Come Out" from the "Escape From New York" soundtrack, and then "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by Monty Python.

I guess it's in a movie mood.

JoeG

Heh. Same here. Together in Electric Dreams by Moroder and Oakey just segued into Theology/Civilization by Basil Poledouris.