What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Just finished Terminal Freeze by Lincoln Child. Debating over Fever Dream by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, 61 Hours by Lee Child, Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison, or Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn. Optionally I could go back and finish High Profile by Robert B. Parker.

From lastfm.com:

Rhea’s Obsession consists of a pair of musicians each who brought in an entirely different musical background. Sue Hutton brings in experience with Indo-Celtic-Bulgarian style vocals, and a variety of percussion. Jim Field, on the other hand, has spent his time working on experimental and hard core music. And the combination, though unusual, works well. The two reflected upon their differences when naming the group, choosing the Greek goddess Rhea - the daughter of the gods representing Earth and Sky.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mtBfETp804

I've got all their stuff. (so far)

• 2 weeks later...

Caligulove - Them Crooked Vultures

I first heard their album while sitting on a commuter jet on my first leg back to Vegas from Maine. I had switched mp3 players with the guy sitting next to me, and it was one of the albums that he recommended. I picked up the album soon after I got home.

Now playing: "Christian Brothers" by O.S.I., from the bonus disc from the album, Blood

JoeG