What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Sweet, sweet irony...

while my page count reads "666" I report to you all that I have found a new messiah...

Schaffer the Darklord

Not even remotely safe for work, but freakishly great Nerdcore.

The Tin Man, Robot Apocalypse and Battlefont are among my top first listen contenders

Disc 6 of "Whatever: The 90s Pop & Culture Box", more specifically Sublime What I got.

It's a pretty good set. Combination of popular songs i've heard and random stuff I've not heard.

Linky: http://www.rhino.com/shop/product/various-artists-whatever-the-90s-pop-culture-us-release

"Kiss Them For Me" - Siouxsie And The Banshees

I seem to recall them doing a really scary cover of "Dear Prudence".

I just got done listening to Sergei Rachmaninoff's Symphony No. 2. The work has some really great tunes in it, several of which were used as the basis for popular songs which I remembered vaguely but have mostly and mercifully forgotten (given that it's still upsetting to me that I know how "Feelings" goes). Made me think how bad it is that I can't afford a decent seat to next month's production of Turandot or that I have yet to hear an Oregon Symphony concert this year.