What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

This is the song that is always called to mind when Opening Day approaches: John Fogerty's "Centerfield"

Actually, Opening Day has come and gone in the Northwest -- the Mariners played their first two regular season games in Tokyo last week against the Oakland A's. The series was a split, and this will probably the last time Seattle has a share of first place in the AL West.

"Hold On" by Kansas, followed by

"Selected Readings from OAK MOT Part II" by Crispin Hellion Glover*, followed by

"Order of the Universe" by Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe

JoeG

*George McFly from the original Back to the Future movie. Not Safe for Sanity clip of another song from the album:

"Shake Your Love" by Debbie Gibson. Random play at work again. It followed "Slow Walker" by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and "Video Killed the Radio Star" by Erasure.

Up next, "I'll Find My Way Home" by Jon and Vangelis.

JoeG

Catching up on my New and Upcoming Music Stars like this Kid from American Idol this season Phillip Phillips (Also my pick to win at the rate things are going and the way the judges are sitting on their "save).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mJT-YMejM&feature=BFa&list=LLKC0THNv7VFzPgRr9uulR1A&lf=my_liked_videos

for example.....

~Rex...is a huge Billy Joel fan so was uber picky about this cover, and couldn't find anything to complain about....