What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

15 hours ago, TheNaga said:

I read an excerpt from Injustice online, which showed the Kyle Rsynor version of Green Lantern murdered by Sinestro by using his control of yeller energy constructs to but off his finger in hard vacuum. A very unpleasant way to die, and a rather unpleasant thing to read. And it occurred to me that if you have a yellow energy ring like Sinestro' s,, it's absurdly easy to kill any Green Lantern you want anytime you want in this very manner. How Hal Jordan lived beyond his first encounter with Sinestro I have no idea.

I might follow through with this on another thread.

12 hours ago, TheNaga said:

Sting has always been siurprised about how people interpret his best songs. "Every Breath You Take", for example, was meant to be terrifying -- not romantic.

And what he said was a "simple song of people making love in barley fields" turned oput to be something of such exquisite beauty that is a true trasure.