WWYCD: Holes in the story

Watchdog

Re: WWYCD: Holes in the story

Iron Maiden: "Why are you telling me that? I didn't ask for jelly. I asked for cinnamon."

Raven: "I know. That's why I'm here." (Whips a huge box of jelly donuts out of nowhere and hands them to the clerk.)

Black Widow: Would quickly swing away to a safe place where she could let the Harvester take over so she wouldnt brutally murder the doughnut guy. (you wouldnt like her when she is angry if you know what i mean)

Witherfist: Would suck away all of the doughnut guys End so he could push his flying and get to the next doughnut shop that much faster with out feeling out of breath

Nubis: Would probe into doughnut guys mind to find the man who bought his last jelly doughnuts so that he could track him down and reap the vengance that is coming to that poor fellow

Thanatose: Would be disapointed, but would buy whatever else looked good. Would pay with a hundred dollar bill and insist that the man keep the change. Then he would run like hell because that hundred was actually a highly explosive bomb that would go off in about... *BANG*

Fury: Would quickly check the shop using her Clairvoyance for any Badguys. Then mutter "should have gone to Krispy Kreme" and then Teleport to Krispy Kreme.

13 Black: Doesn't eat Donuts (Being a Large Intelligent House Cat). Would say "Just wanted some Milk", then probe the Cashier's mind (gently) just making sure that she's not being MCed or under duress.

Fury: Would quickly check the shop using her Clairvoyance for any Badguys. Then mutter "should have gone to Krispy Kreme" and then Teleport to Krispy Kreme.

13 Black: Doesn't eat Donuts (Being a Large Intelligent House Cat). Would say "Just wanted some Milk", then probe the Cashier's mind (gently) just making sure that she's not being MCed or under duress.

Clearly, you don't know my housecat.