I could watch him get slapped around all day

Hermit

Re: I could watch him get slapped around all day

I really hate to say this, because I loathe Jubilee with the intensity of an entire galactic cluster of supernovae.

But, facts are facts, and I must yield to them.

To be fair, Jubilee did not learn acrobatics and etc. by growing up in a mall. Before her parents died and all, she was in competitive gymnastics, in the 'seriously trying to get into the Olympics' level.

It was after they done died (in a car crash, I think, but can't remember for sure) and she apparently came up entirely minus on either living relatives, legal guardians, or a Social Services department that could remember that even she existed, that she started living the teenaged runaway on-the-streets lifestyle, which included sleeping in that mall, yes.

So her gymnastics actually wasn't that stupid. It's merely everything ELSE about her character that was stupid.

(Such as the martial arts... although again, IIRC, she didn't actually *have* any martial arts unlike Logan started training for her reasons known only to the writer, because seriously, I never understood WTF he gave her the time of day.)

(Such as the martial arts... although again, IIRC, she didn't actually *have* any martial arts unlike Logan started training for her reasons known only to the writer, because seriously, I never understood WTF he gave her the time of day.)

His latent paedophilia?

At least that's how all of the fanfic'ers write it as (therefore it has to be true;))

TB

His latent paedophilia?

At least that's how all of the fanfic'ers write it as (therefore it has to be true;))

TB

He and Kitty Pride got along really well too, come to think of it. :P

Fisrt Kitty Pryde and then Jubilee are his apprentices.

He also hits on happily married women(Jean Grey Summers and Mary Jay Wattson-Parker.

Yes, Wolverine has some serious issues with females.

Hey, Impossible Man. Here's Wolverine. Make sure you treat him as your best friend.

I really hate to say this' date=' because I loathe Jubilee with the intensity of an entire galactic cluster of supernovae.[/quote']

You and me both.

But, facts are facts, and I must yield to them.

To be fair, Jubilee did not learn acrobatics and etc. by growing up in a mall. Before her parents died and all, she was in competitive gymnastics, in the 'seriously trying to get into the Olympics' level...

That's why I said any body who claims that deserves a beat down as well. I seriously hoped that there was a further explanation to the story, and it seems that there was. That, at least, is good. However, it doesn't change the fact that she used to tell people that she got quick and tuff from growing up in a mall. Like anyone dressed like that is going to earn street cred.

He and Kitty Pride got along really well too' date=' come to think of it. :P[/quote']

*stabs people*

The Logan/Kitty saga was wonderfully well-written on a foster father/daughter level, and you shouldn't compare it to the Jubilee... thing. Which should never have existed. Like, ever.

*stabs people*

The Logan/Kitty saga was wonderfully well-written on a foster father/daughter level, and you shouldn't compare it to the Jubilee... thing. Which should never have existed. Like, ever.

Hey, hey, just pulling chains. Besides, I liked the Kitty/Logan interaction. Made Logan more approachable, and made Kitty a stronger person.

*stabs people*

Wasn't Jubivorine supposed to be satirical commentary on the Batman-Robin relationship? I mean, as close as Claremont ever got to satire, more like farce. Jubilee even wore Robin's colors, which was one of the only cool things about her.

Jubilee was just another one of Claremont's bad riffs on Podkayne of Mars. Doesn't quite warrant a slapping around, but YMMV. Definitely a crap character though.

Bubbles looking at gewing

Bubbles: I'll prove that I can be...... Hardcore.

bubbles gives gewing a beat down.

gewing: Have mercy

Bubbles: Mercy is for the weak!

:eg:

I'll make you Brownies to apologize! Even Caramel Brownies!!!!

:ugly:

I really like a lot of these. However, part of me thinks that the joker should simply be killed resisting arrest by some rookie member of the Gotham PD.

Having the Black Panther beat on Sabertooth is pretty good. Though it might be more fun if either Kitty Pryde or NIghtcrawler did it. Somebody he would find REALLY humiliating. Maybe the Power Pack.

*coughs* Darkhold 4(I think). Louise Hastings, one of the coolest mortal level characters ever(No superpowers,just smart, and not superoverthetop smart, either). Sabertooth got so righteously beatdown it was hilarious.

My List?

Dr. Strange:... I just really, really, really hate him. And I unfortunetly don't have all night to explain why.

Hmm... don't know. Honestly, most just leave me blah if I don't like them.

Sometimes I can't believe I still read comics... here's my list:

The New Avengers need to get spanked by the New Warriors. Although they did get spanked by the Thunderbolts. Heh, Captain Marvel/Photon vs. Sentry; "I sent him to the Negative Zone, it'll take him awhile to find his way out".

The Authority get schooled by Majestic, or Spartan. Although how in the hell does Spartan, a cosmic level being, get beat by a guy who can make himself all sharp and pointy? (see current Majestic)

The Black Panther, "I'm like a cross between Shaft and Batman"... bite me.

The rest of the Marvel Universe, by Thanos, again. Honestly, they need to clean house... Thanos just comes along and wastes a bunch of the second and third stringers. Thanos, like Batman only with more resources, super-powers, and instead of a kid sidekick he has Galactus's first herald as his slave!

Superboy, by the entire Teen Titans, or better yet Invincible. "So what if you were cloned from a villain's DNA, my dad killed my world's entire JLA level superteam. Then proceeded to literally beat me around the world. Grow up!"

Wolverine. I like Wolverine, but he's way overused. He needs to get spanked by someone like Paste-Pot Pete.

Batman. Another character I like, except when he's being all anti-social. He needs to get schooled by Oracle, in her wheel-chair...

The Ultimates, for being a pale representation of the Avengers. Although I kinda like Ultimate Thor. I really HATE Ultimate Hank Pym. He needs to be sodomized by the Midnighter.

The Midnighter :), by the Great Machine/Mayor Hundred: "OFF."

Geez, my list could probably go on and on...