• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

If toilet paper keeps on getting more expensive' date=' people will start using catalogs like they used to.[/quote']

My father (born 1917) told me the slick pages of the Sears, "& Roebuck," were annoying. I'd rather not find out for myself.

You'd also need a toilet cam plus light' date=' and wall mounted HD screen (preferably 40 inches at the minimum, and definitely 1080p) to make sure the job's done.[/quote']

Really, it should be posted live on the internet. It's not like I'm infallible. I'm bound to miss something others would catch.

d4 caltrops! Want-want-want-want-want...!

Thorn dice, from Shapeways. Those are some of the most unique and beautiful dice I've seen. Problem is I also need a raft of d6 of them for Champions and Shadowrun. :(

I was given these for Christmas a few years ago. I liked the blurb on the package so much I saved it.

elvishdice.jpg

"A set of unusual Elven Dice which will become an inseparable companion of every player with at least a drop of noble elven blood circulating in their veins. These dice will bring luck to all tricksters, rogues and honest folk. Made with Finesse of the Elven Craftsmen: these dice are made of very durable material and the numbers are carved to ensure that they wont wear out."

http://q-workshop.com/main.php?lang=EN&sell_type=DETAL