• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

I could have posted these to most threads but chose this one

It started out with making my own heavenly desktop picture (1024x768). I chose a rainbow effect as to me that would be more soothing to look at. I got a bit distracted and ended up mucking about in Photoshop and...well so far never finished the picture. What I did do, is in the following posts, starting off with the original rainbow effect.

A version for most (hopefully all pictures) repoduced here have a transparent background version (I'm posting the jpgs) in pgn24 format and are huge images. They are there if you want them. :)

I hope you enjoy them as much I did creating them. :)

original.jpg

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Hmm. Though I like the colors on the earlier ones, Baz, I don't think I could use them as a desktop background, as they started to make my eyes hurt after a moment or two. The "eyes" ones, though, are very nicely done. I'm afraid I wouldn't use them, either, but that's because I'd get creeped out by seeing a large lizard-type eye staring at me out of my monitor...

But it's still nice work, even if it's not something I, personally, would use. :thumbup: