• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I got a wall-paper sized photo!

It's not the same EXACT one as the one I posted earlier, but it's definitely big enough that it can make a nice desktop image. It's on my work computer right now.

It's too big to post as an attachment, so I'm linking to a copy I uploaded onto my webpage. I've left the original size and shape intact, so you can

crop it how you see fit.

Here's the sample. Click on it to get to the wallpaper-sized version.

DSC03630-large.jpg

So what do they actually keep in thase towers? Boxes of the queen's old clothes or something? Or offices? Or low-rent apartments?

One more remark like that and the Queen will have you imprisoned in the Tower of London pending your beheading.

The bridge carries traffic. Do you honestly think the Queen would keep stuff in a bridge that has people going over it 365 days a year at almost all hours ?

Silly bunny.

One more remark like that and the Queen will have you imprisoned in the Tower of London pending your beheading.

Man, I was just aksin'!

The bridge carries traffic. Do you honestly think the Queen would keep stuff in a bridge that has people going over it 365 days a year at almost all hours ?

So, low-rent apartments then. :nod:

Actually, that'd be pretty sweet, if you could soundproof the floor. Think of the awesome view! And it would cut down your commute -- you could get to both sides of the river lickety-split!

Silly bunny.

:nya:

M

Actually, that'd be pretty sweet, if you could soundproof the floor. Think of the awesome view! And it would cut down your commute -- you could get to both sides of the river lickety-split!

But parking would suck.

A robot dressed in a samurai warrior's armour and helmet sits in a chair during a sales promotion for Roborior security robots at Takashimaya Department Store in Tokyo. Robot maker Tmsuk Co., Ltd., plans to sell 3,000 units, each priced at 294,000 yen. The house-sitting robot sports an eyeball-like digital camera, infrared sensors and videophone capability so absent homeowners can be notified of intruders. The robot can also walk, bow and sit in a chair. (AP) taken from Mainichi's website

Samurai Robots will soon rule the world!!!:angst:

• 2 weeks later...

Was torn over where to put the following picture as it almost screams to be put on the Oddhat's thread of superheroes. Also I hope it isn't pushing the limit too much on decency. If so Dan/Ben I will delete, just give me the word. But anyway I think this is a fun pic and hope you all enjoy.

Did you take that? Wow. Great pic.

Sadly, no. I just met the little guy right before he was released into Fletcher Park, which is right up the street from where I work.

A co-worker volunteers at a wildlife rehabilitation facility. He's promised he'll bring by an owl to meet me as soon as he can. ^ v ^

neat pic Alice and if I hadn't rep you yet for it, I will soon..

A friend and I were playing with Google Map and came across the image of the Roppongi Hill Complex from space. While I know there are taller buildings in the world, but the length of the shadow of this building is amazing....